10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Im quite excited by the sounds of Jenks.

A good promising player that won't cost us much. Would be a good move if we could strike a deal for a buy out clause.

Still find it very odd and highly amusing that they would send their best prospect to Aberdeen when they have a partnership with hibs.

21 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Ethan Ross has apparently snubbed out contract offer. Sunderland and Blackburn are leading the chase for his signature.

I'd be surprised if the lad makes it at SPL level - not sure what division Sunderland and Blackburn are in because I've no interest in English football, but if he gets a move to one of them he'll be doing well. Don't see him getting much game time here so he's probably as well moving on.

I see McInnes linked with the WBA job again in todays' BBC Gossip column - always thought that if he goes to a club like that he'll raid us for a couple of players... Ferguson, McCrorie being two of the prime candidates, and maybe the likes of Lewis (hopefully) and Hedges (unfortunately).

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

I'd be surprised if the lad makes it at SPL level - not sure what division Sunderland and Blackburn are in because I've no interest in English football, but if he gets a move to one of them he'll be doing well. Don't see him getting much game time here so he's probably as well moving on.

I see McInnes linked with the WBA job again in todays' BBC Gossip column - always thought that if he goes to a club like that he'll raid us for a couple of players... Ferguson, McCrorie being two of the prime candidates, and maybe the likes of Lewis (hopefully) and Hedges (unfortunately).

Del got no chance of WBA too big a gamble they need an experienced successful championship manager to get them hopefully up 1st time

12 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I hope McInnes gets it, I wish no ill fortune on him.

It would be interesting to see how he gets on, and I would hope he would do well, despite the negative press it might result in AFC getting from the gutter Wegia.

I’m the same. He ultimately did a good job which tapered off drastically the last few seasons  but I too would be interested to see how it worked out. 

56 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I hope McInnes gets it, I wish no ill fortune on him.

It would be interesting to see how he gets on, and I would hope he would do well, despite the negative press it might result in AFC getting from the gutter Wegia.

Indeed, when you look at the amount of rejects that do the manager conveyor belt in England, it's amazing how negative we are about any manager from Scotland.