10 minutes ago, StevieT1986 said:

When does pre season start?

can see all these new signing being announced on day 1

A week tomorrow it starts. If Glass wants Ramirez in for Pre-Season you would have to think the work permit will be sorted in the next couple of days then get him over for his 10 day quarantine so at worst he only misses the first few days. 

4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

A week tomorrow it starts. If Glass wants Ramirez in for Pre-Season you would have to think the work permit will be sorted in the next couple of days then get him over for his 10 day quarantine so at worst he only misses the first few days. 

Fitness won’t be an issue for American based players as they’ve started their season.

Remember Jon Gallagher… arrived from Atlanta when he was ahead of the players in terms of fitness.

Looked great in the first few games… for two reasons. Our players weren’t fit & the first few games were against part-time rubbish.

IF Ramirez signs, you’d think he’d be up to speed. 

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fitness won’t be an issue for American based players as they’ve started their season.

Remember Jon Gallagher… arrived from Atlanta when he was ahead of the players in terms of fitness.

Looked great in the first few games… for two reasons. Our players weren’t fit & the first few games were against part-time rubbish.

IF Ramirez signs, you’d think he’d be up to speed. 

I understand that he should be fit and i suppose the 1st few days of pre-season are mainly just running anyway so he'll probably be glad to miss out on it. ?. Let's hope for a few more signings this week aswell. It's been dull these past few weeks. 

On 6/12/2021 at 12:18 AM, daytripping said:

Have you ever seen him play?

Since when did you need someone to have an opinion based on anything?

4 hours ago, slippers said:

Cormack is going to get a shit tonne of abuse if at least 1 quality signing isn’t unveiled and rightly so. 

Yes but that'll be when the transfer window closes.

Cormack and Glass have both said they will be bringing in players of a better standard

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Hilarious"

Do you think you are funny, or interesting?

You're not, we have seen it all before

Delete your account 

I am here to stay. 
I find it amazing that I came on here in a friendly manner but for a few have decided to be upset I had dared to post on here. Open your arms up and welcome a fellow Don….an honest poster who says what he thinks. 
Hating people is not good for you lad. You need friends.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 7
13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're lucky in giving all my -1s to thurso just now

Only 20 odd left then I'm coming for you 

I am beginning to think you like me. That is worrying. Keep your attention to thurso as I don’t think having too much on your mind is good for you. 

Stay safe….stay indoors 

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1