13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're lucky in giving all my -1s to thurso just now

Only 20 odd left then I'm coming for you 

I am beginning to think you like me. That is worrying. Keep your attention to thurso as I don’t think having too much on your mind is good for you. 

Stay safe….stay indoors 

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1

Developing other teams players rather than investing in likes of McGrath or Campbell & blowing wage wads on older players we have no hope of selling/profiting from is the complete opposite of all the chat Cormack has been feeding us.

This loan May be decent tbf but still reeks of shite in terms of Cormacks promises.

Snake oil salesman cunt he is. He needs to follow up on his chat, or he will very quickly be found out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Developing other teams players rather than investing in likes of McGrath or Campbell & blowing wage wads on older players we have no hope of selling/profiting from is the complete opposite of all the chat Cormack has been feeding us.

This loan May be decent tbf but still reeks of shite in terms of Cormacks promises.

Snake oil salesman cunt he is. He needs to follow up on his chat, or he will very quickly be found out

Is it obligatory for you to use the term “snake oil salesman” in EVERY post?… 

• Haha 2

From the Brigton forum regards the Jenks. Hahahaha,  do you think it was the Hat that they had a wee look into ?

"Went to check out their forum to see what they think of the deal. F*cking hell, the amount of homophobic ‘banter’ on there is a throwback. I know Aberdeen is pretty isolated geographically but I didn’t realise about 30 years of civilisation had passed them by. Then again, a load of them seem to think they’ll get Jenks on a loan-to-buy deal so maybe they’ve just sat around sniffing glue all weekend and that’s the outcome."

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

When does McGrath contact run out. Could Jenks be a short term signing which then allows Aberdeen to pick McGrath up on a free for next season

2023 I think it runs out.... still, could be argued we could be done with both! You know what will happen... good run then hit by injury! 

28 minutes ago, DonsManDan said:

2023 I think it runs out.... still, could be argued we could be done with both! You know what will happen... good run then hit by injury! 

It runs out at the end of 21/22 season. 

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

When does McGrath contact run out. Could Jenks be a short term signing which then allows Aberdeen to pick McGrath up on a free for next season

No. McGrath will have signed for someone else before then. St Mirren will want to cash in while they can