1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Thats a shite team and still needs a higher level of at least 1 defender, 1 winger and 1 striker.

probably another 2 or 3 squad players too

Yeah I wouldn't disagree at all, but at least *early* signs of *something* taking shape *maybe* 

1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

So that’s Brown, Gallagher, Jet, Jenks signed with Gurr, Ramirez likely to sign in the next few days.  Maybe another 1-2 in unless we see some leave ?? 

I really hope we're bringing in more than just another 1 or 2 on top of that lot. And I really hope there are more leaving on top of the ones who've gone already. Some unknown quantities with Jenks, Gurr, Ramirez which makes things interesting - but none of them are season-ticket sellers really are they? I still expect Brown to use his contacts to attract one or two players. We definitely still need another striker. 

8 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

Yeah I wouldn't disagree at all, but at least *early* signs of *something* taking shape *maybe* 

Ramsay, Considine (as a centre back in a back 4), Mackenzie and JET are not good enough for a team that wants to challenge for top 3 (Yes maybe we can accomodate the inexperience of one of Ramsay/Mackenzie if the other three defenders are of a high standard)

Ive no idea how good Gurr, Jenks and Ramirez are 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Ramsay, Considine (as a centre back in a back 4), Mackenzie and JET are not good enough for a team that wants to challenge for top 3 (Yes maybe we can accomodate the inexperience of one of Ramsay/Mackenzie if the other three defenders are of a high standard)

Ive no idea how good Gurr, Jenks and Ramirez are 

We haven't had a LB for about 10 years. I see no reason why Mckenzie doesn't stand a chance of making it. Lets also not forget we were completely hopeless last season and almost finished third. They are good enough to be in mix for third.

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

We haven't had a LB for about 10 years. I see no reason why Mckenzie doesn't stand a chance of making it. Lets also not forget we were completely hopeless last season and almost finished third. They are good enough to be in mix for third.

A defence of Ramsay Gallagher Considine MacKenzie really doesn't fill me with confidence. Put Devlin into the mix and it's probably even worse. Hayes at LB is no use either. The starting 11 really isn't looking great to me as things stand.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

A defence of Ramsay Gallagher Considine MacKenzie really doesn't fill me with confidence. Put Devlin into the mix and it's probably even worse. Hayes at LB is no use either. The starting 11 really isn't looking great to me as things stand.

Defence certainly is a huge let down so far even before you add in the 3rd choice Atlanta full back! SG has a lot more work to do to sort this. We still need 2 full backs, CH , 2 wingers and 3 up top to see us through the season. We will likely lose Ferguson and maybe Hedges if a contract extension can’t be sorted. Hopefully Ojo and maybe Mcgeouch. This would mean we need another 2 midfielders on top of above.

it’s a huge task still ahead and as I stated earlier the club is not doing enough to get the fans onboard for next season. Come on Dave get your priorities sorted now

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Defence certainly is a huge let down so far even before you add in the 3rd choice Atlanta full back! SG has a lot more work to do to sort this. We still need 2 full backs, CH , 2 wingers and 3 up top to see us through the season. We will likely lose Ferguson and maybe Hedges if a contract extension can’t be sorted. Hopefully Ojo and maybe Mcgeouch. This would mean we need another 2 midfielders on top of above.

it’s a huge task still ahead and as I stated earlier the club is not doing enough to get the fans onboard for next season. Come on Dave get your priorities sorted now

*4th choice right back*.

• Dildo 1
38 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Fulham looking at Campbell.

Dean Campbell??? 

There was a report on the FootballFancast site about a week ago that they were showing an interest in Allan Campbell but even if there was any truth in it he's  now signed for Luton. 

2 hours ago, Donmacca said:

Doubt it'll be Brown as captain/assistant coach

I would imagine it will be Lewis as captain if he is picked, Considine if Lewis isn’t picked but if both are out then who cares who the captain is because we will have a better chance of winning the match. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I would imagine it will be Lewis as captain if he is picked, Considine if Lewis isn’t picked but if both are out then who cares who the captain is because we will have a better chance of winning the match. 

My mate is very close to someone at Pittodrie and word is that it’s not going to be Lewis. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, King Street Loon said:

You do realise that now that you've mentioned it, he will use it all the time.

It's what he does and has done for years if someone picks him up on things.

I already have been using it all the time you weirdo, that’s why he mentioned it duh

• Downvote 1

Harry Chapman from Blackburn a possible option as an attacker . 23 year old who hasn't quite fulfilled all his his potential and similar profile to Ryan Hedges as someone who could play as a winger or number 10. Did very well on loan at Shrewsbury in 2nd half of season.

Blackburn have offered him a new deal but he wants more game time than he has had when there. If he leaves they are due compensation from an English team but not if a cross border transfer.

7 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Harry Chapman from Blackburn a possible option as an attacker . 23 year old who hasn't quite fulfilled all his his potential and similar profile to Ryan Hedges as someone who could play as a winger or number 10. Did very well on loan at Shrewsbury in 2nd half of season.

Blackburn have offered him a new deal but he wants more game time than he has had when there. If he leaves they are due compensation from an English team but not if a cross border transfer.

This a rumour or should it be in the worth a look thread?