2 hours ago, Donmacca said:

Doubt it'll be Brown as captain/assistant coach

I would imagine it will be Lewis as captain if he is picked, Considine if Lewis isn’t picked but if both are out then who cares who the captain is because we will have a better chance of winning the match. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I would imagine it will be Lewis as captain if he is picked, Considine if Lewis isn’t picked but if both are out then who cares who the captain is because we will have a better chance of winning the match. 

My mate is very close to someone at Pittodrie and word is that it’s not going to be Lewis. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, King Street Loon said:

You do realise that now that you've mentioned it, he will use it all the time.

It's what he does and has done for years if someone picks him up on things.

I already have been using it all the time you weirdo, that’s why he mentioned it duh

• Downvote 1

Harry Chapman from Blackburn a possible option as an attacker . 23 year old who hasn't quite fulfilled all his his potential and similar profile to Ryan Hedges as someone who could play as a winger or number 10. Did very well on loan at Shrewsbury in 2nd half of season.

Blackburn have offered him a new deal but he wants more game time than he has had when there. If he leaves they are due compensation from an English team but not if a cross border transfer.

7 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Harry Chapman from Blackburn a possible option as an attacker . 23 year old who hasn't quite fulfilled all his his potential and similar profile to Ryan Hedges as someone who could play as a winger or number 10. Did very well on loan at Shrewsbury in 2nd half of season.

Blackburn have offered him a new deal but he wants more game time than he has had when there. If he leaves they are due compensation from an English team but not if a cross border transfer.

This a rumour or should it be in the worth a look thread?

25 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Scored some crackers for Shrewsbury last season. Pretty good return for loan spell. Would be happy to get him on board. If this is the case we could see a few players on way out as squad is starting to fill up. 

6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Killie are after him and a few Shrewsbury fans on twitter say he was excellent there. Scored 7 and 2 assists in 18 games. Killie fans reckon we are in for him aswell though. 

Because Killie fans have direct access to Glass' potential signings dossier.....

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s possibly, no make that definitely, the most sensible post you have had.

Good shout, as Glass said Mowbray was his biggest influence on him as a coach, presumably they’re still in touch. 

He definitely speaks highly of Mowbray (don’t see the fuss myself) so it wouldn’t surprise me if they talk about potential players both are interested in.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

He has been okay for us but very overrated in my opinion. If we are adopting a new style which includes our keeper being able to pick a pass and be good with his feet then I think Woods will be the chosen keeper. 

I hope not. He’s not good enough to be our regular No1. 
The Dundee Utd keeper Siegrist is looking for a move, and I’m sure I read £350k mentioned.

Hed be a good replacement for Lewis if we were looking to offload him (which I’m pretty sure we’re not). 

35 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I hope not. He’s not good enough to be our regular No1. 
The Dundee Utd keeper Siegrist is looking for a move, and I’m sure I read £350k mentioned.

Hed be a good replacement for Lewis if we were looking to offload him (which I’m pretty sure we’re not). 

Would they take Kennedy and 500K ?

• Haha 2