Glass didn’t give much away during his interview today.  The usual working hard behind the scenes, taking our time to get the right player in.  Certainly didn’t give the impression that any new signings were imminent.  He actually admitted that he didn’t realise how hard signing players were.  

It will be interesting to see how well he backs Glass. No mention of what the fee is for Ramirez from the MLS. I was hoping to get McGrath from St.Mirren but obviously Cormack won’t pay the fee (imagine it would be around £400k). 
I will give him this window (Cormack) to see how serious he is. He will get dogs abuse from fans if it looks like Glass wasn’t backed properly.

24 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Nothing imaginary about it. I can’t help what people tell me who work there. 
The best thing is I didn’t ask about transfers as I was only interested in a business deal.

How is your auntie Violet, isn't she getting a bit old to be cleaning the bogs at Cormack Park? 

• Haha 1

You'd expect there to be some news next week as pre season training starts then? 

I'm guessing Gurr will be confirmed next week and we'll also be informed that we've applied for a work permit for Ramirez. 

A couple of others would be welcome but we might have to wait a bit longer I suspect after Glass bemoaning how difficult it is to bring people in. 

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You'd expect there to be some news next week as pre season training starts then? 

I'm guessing Gurr will be confirmed next week and we'll also be informed that we've applied for a work permit for Ramirez. 

A couple of others would be welcome but we might have to wait a bit longer I suspect after Glass bemoaning how difficult it is to bring people in. 

Think the deal for Ramirez is agreed but awaiting the appeal of work permit to announce it. If it’s rejected we may never hear anything about him. 

• Downvote 1