5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

St Mirren fans appear happy enough to see him leave if he does. That’s a decent barometer. 

He’s had a bad back injury which has restricted him apparently. 

Can’t say this would improve us. 

I couldn't remember what his specific injury was but I've been told before, quite reliably, that it's affected his ability to play regularly. I don't think he'd be coming in to start each week. 

Doubt we're in for McAallister.

Would be a bottom shelf pick after failing with McGrath.

No point in getting worked up over maybes. Trust the prawcess.

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep your fine and dandys are eejits,  but they're genuine

This red John character is 100% on the wind up, so should be banned

You really can’t handle me on here Millertime. Does my posting make you feel uncomfortable? Do I play on your mind when you come on here? 
I know the answer, it’s you that needs to come to the conclusion for your own benefit. 
Think of me as a new friend….I keep your score reasonably level from what it was when I joined. 

• Dildo 6
8 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Loving our new fan favourite RED_JOHN. He has certainly raised the bar from our previous fan favourite poster @Millertime. His wind ups are just what the hat requires. Thumbs up sir.

RED_JOHN is just a fucking muppet and completely ruins every thread on here with contrived, trolling pish. The thread doesn't need weirdos coming in, pretending to be Aberdeen fans, bleating shite in every thread. That's not on the wind-up, that's just being a trolling cunt. The best thing anyone can do is block the cunt and never reply to him. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

RED_JOHN is just a fucking muppet and completely ruins every thread on here with contrived, trolling pish. The thread doesn't need weirdos coming in, pretending to be Aberdeen fans, bleating shite in every thread. That's not on the wind-up, that's just being a trolling cunt. The best thing anyone can do is block the cunt and never reply to him. 

Totally agree, just blank him. No negative ratings, no dildo's, nothing.

• Dildo 3
3 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

That is a Kevin Keegan moment if I’ve ever read one. What a state to get into. ?

Have you heard any transfer rumours regarding the Dons? I think the likes of yourself will chill out a bit better once Dave Cormack backs Glass that bit better. 
No point me starting a rumour as it went into meltdown the last time….you give it a go. 

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

That is a Kevin Keegan moment if I’ve ever read one. What a state to get into. ?

Have you heard any transfer rumours regarding the Dons? I think the likes of yourself will chill out a bit better once Dave Cormack backs Glass that bit better. 
No point me starting a rumour as it went into meltdown the last time….you give it a go. 

SHHHH YOUR NOT NEEDED ON HERE GO PLAY WITH YER MAW !!!

11 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Loving our new fan favourite RED_JOHN. He has certainly raised the bar from our previous fan favourite poster @Millertime. His wind ups are just what the hat requires. Thumbs up sir.

11 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't interpret him as on the wind up. I would agree that he is the type of independent mind that the forum would need but for the fact that it's probably too late. The hat has eaten itself, for reasons that are obvious to any decent observer.

I think one of the main reasons I am not very welcomed on here is that I am too normal. These ultra offended and left wing softies are spoiling normal banter nowadays. 
Such screaming for bans, flapping  at my views, blocking my posts  and downright anger at my existence on here is a real embarrassment for them in real life. 
It’s good that the real and valued posters on here acknowledge my input. I admit it doesn’t always need to be in agreement but that is the general idea of football forums. 

I don't really understand the hatred for Red John... every time he posts people are straight on it saying he's trolling - the posts that are ruining the threads are surely all the ones that are being added in response to his (most of which are fairly inoffensive...) 

Anyway - I don't see us signing anyone this week, I reckon we'll get one or two in on loan towards the end of the window, and maybe one more permanent signing if Ferguson leaves - it may not necessarily be a midfielder though as we've got quite a few already (depends whether Glass thinks they're up to the job) - I think we need another attacking creative player with pace and hopefully we can offload Kennedy so we don't have to endure him for another season.

I think we might see the head of recruitment appointed in the next week or so whilst Cormack is in town to do the big reveal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1

I would like to elect myself as the Hat’s psychologist . If any of you have important issues that need resolved then I will give as quick as possible response to help you whilst in need. 
First response is free of charge….that’s the kindness in me. 
Add in a rumour just to keep this on topic.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

I don't really understand the hatred for Red John... every time he posts people are straight on it saying he's trolling - the posts that are ruining the threads are surely all the ones that are being added in response to his (most of which are fairly inoffensive...) 

Anyway - I don't see us signing anyone this week, I reckon we'll get one or two in on loan towards the end of the window, and maybe one more permanent signing if Ferguson leaves - it may not necessarily be a midfielder though as we've got quite a few already (depends whether Glass thinks they're up to the job) - I think we need another attacking creative player with pace and hopefully we can offload Kennedy so we don't have to endure him for another season.

I think we might see the head of recruitment appointed in the next week or so whilst Cormack is in town to do the big reveal.

Surely we are 2 strikers light also and a CH! If we get a few injuries or suspensions we are in a poor situation