57 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I have blocked him it’s so much nicer logging on and not seeing the drivel he posts 

Never bothered with the block function before but just done the same - can't be arsed reading his spamming drivel any longer

• Upvote 2
39 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

9 out of 10 folk that say they block folk are full of shit. Even the ones that are telling truth more often than not view ‘blocked’ posts anyway. 
millertime is probably about 6 of those 9 folk as well

I wonder what was so offensive or upsetting that makes them want to block such a good poster like myself? 

• Haha 2

Personally, I’ve got to an age where stand up and walk away from people who are boring me, I just can’t be bothered and can’t be arsed the pretence - I can’t even feign pretend interest, my wife gives me shit all the time for it.

It’s the same on here, I consider even contemplating reading dirge a waste of time so the ignore function is great.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The modern Karen effect 

They do come across as the neighbourhood watch type who would report you to the police for doing your garden on a Sunday as it’s not the done thing. These people are also the types who would peer through your letterbox….definite wrong uns!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Personally, I’ve got to an age where stand up and walk away from people who are boring me, I just can’t be bothered and can’t be arsed the pretence - I can’t even feign pretend interest, my wife gives me shit all the time for it.

It’s the same on here, I consider even contemplating reading dirge a waste of time so the ignore function is great.

Why the fk did you marry her then?

must have been her tits or arse I’m assuming 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

They do come across as the neighbourhood watch type who would report you to the police for doing your garden on a Sunday as it’s not the done thing. These people are also the types who would peer through your letterbox….definite wrong uns!

I honestly just think you are an attention seeking arse.
Each to there own. you carry on as your are lad!

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Surely we are 2 strikers light also and a CH! If we get a few injuries or suspensions we are in a poor situation 

Yeah, definitely need a CB as Devlin is never going to be fit to even provide cover, which leaves us with just Considine, Gallagher and McCrorie. I wonder if that might be a loan signing to tide us over until January when we'll try and sign someone who will eventually replace Considine.

Not sure we need 2 more strikers if we're only playing one up front - I'd say 1 striker and 1 player who can play in behind, as long as they have some pace as I think our attack may be lacking that at the moment.

20 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Yeah, definitely need a CB as Devlin is never going to be fit to even provide cover, which leaves us with just Considine, Gallagher and McCrorie. I wonder if that might be a loan signing to tide us over until January when we'll try and sign someone who will eventually replace Considine.

Not sure we need 2 more strikers if we're only playing one up front - I'd say 1 striker and 1 player who can play in behind, as long as they have some pace as I think our attack may be lacking that at the moment.

A centre half, a winger and a striker would do me. 

A centre half and a winger minimum. That's what concerns me about the chat that we're pretty much done. We are at least two away from a decent depth I think. 

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

You trying to compete with RED_JOHN for the title of biggest bore on the board?

I think it's more that he's now got competition for biggest bore. Bad enough with one boring troll, let alone 3 or 4 to wade through. That's where the block function comes into its own. Saves you having to sift through the shite.

• Dildo 3
1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

A centre half, a winger and a striker would do me. 

A centre half and a winger minimum. That's what concerns me about the chat that we're pretty much done. We are at least two away from a decent depth I think. 

Maybe the management think a couple of the young lads are not far away from being in the squad and will be used if we get short for these positions but Iv no idea I’d say we need an attacking midfielder and defender signed 

9 hours ago, NEM said:

You trying to compete with RED_JOHN for the title of biggest bore on the board?

9 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I think it's more that he's now got competition for biggest bore. Bad enough with one boring troll, let alone 3 or 4 to wade through. That's where the block function comes into its own. Saves you having to sift through the shite.

Do you pair live out near Cormack park? Did you attend the protest  meetings against the training ground & stadium? 

you’s sound like the types.