10 minutes ago, slippers said:

We won't be signing anyone. Just have to hope we can defend better and get over the line. 

I think it's safe to say we won't be signing anyone before the flight anyway

8 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Is that right? I thought Wednesday was the deadline for registrations for the  entire PO round. So if not registered by Wednesday night he wouldn't be eligible for the return leg either if signed between the 1st and 2nd legs. 

Wednesday is the deadline for signing players for the PO round.

Our flight is in the morning though so we have an artificial deadline of today for the first leg.

As slippers saying above not sure any of this matters and we'll do a few ins and a few outs in the five days 27th to 31st

50 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think it's safe to say we won't be signing anyone before the flight anyway

Wednesday is the deadline for signing players for the PO round.

Our flight is in the morning though so we have an artificial deadline of today for the first leg.

As slippers saying above not sure any of this matters and we'll do a few ins and a few outs in the five days 27th to 31st

Hopefully the Liverpool loon is winging his way merrily up right now. But even if he isn't, it should be possible to fire him onto a flight from Manchester (with one or two connecting flights) that would get him to Baku by Wednesday morning at the latest. It wouldn't be ideal preparation but if needs must, get it done.

Doesn't look like a striker will be forthcoming though.

Guest milne_afc

Ward was incredibly overrated because of what went before him. He never saved a single shot from outside the box. Ryan McLaughlin or whatever his name was - lol 

Kent? 

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Ward was incredibly overrated because of what went before him. He never saved a single shot from outside the box. Ryan McLaughlin or whatever his name was - lol 

Kent? 

A loved Danny ward!, thought he was superb for us and I genuinely believe if that dickhead kloss didn’t recall him (for nothing as he didn’t play)  I think we could have done something in the league that year, we went downhill as soon as he left, we would definitely have been put out of Europe by skendijka (Macedonian mob) saved a cracker in the last five minutes at pittodrie to get us through.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

A loved Danny ward!, thought he was superb for us and I genuinely believe if that dickhead kloss didn’t recall him (for nothing as he didn’t play)  I think we could have done something in the league that year, we went downhill as soon as he left, we would definitely have been put out of Europe by skendijka (Macedonian mob) saved a cracker in the last five minutes at pittodrie to get us through.

We won the next 4 games after he left. It was the run of 1 point from 15 in September/October which saw us go from 7 ahead to 7 behind which cost us. Playing catch-up from then on.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, KingswellsRed said:

We won the next 4 games after he left. It was the run of 1 point from 15 in September/October which saw us go from 7 ahead to 7 behind which cost us. Playing catch-up from then on.

A was completely gutted for the famous that year absolutely sickening.aye celtic went out and bought a few in January as well ????

39 minutes ago, KingswellsRed said:

Maybe when Derek writes his memoirs, we will discover what really happened in the autumn of 2015. From winning the opening 6 or 7 league games or whatever it was, to losing the next 5, or whatever it was.