2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Indeed. I didn't ask questions. Dazzy also raised that point during our what's app convo. As I explained, i didn't think much about it, I don't know the ins and outs and simply passing on said (could be shite) info.

Joe Lewis is another player whom I've told suffers from bad depression.

Again, unsure if that's true.

Despite your success in getting your made up rumour about Greg Tansey being an alcoholic go public, this is pathetic. 

Are you actually a dons fan?  There's having a laugh, and then there's just being a sad prick.

• Upvote 5
5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I didn't create the Tansey thing. Someone posted that before me. So try again...

And calm the fuck down, passing on something that had been heard and DelMonte saying he had heard something similar but with injury is hardly fucking ground-breaking rumours.

Ya fallopian tube. 

You got pretty upset during a set to with rocket scientist regarding personal info being made public. 

Even if the Lewis thing is true, you shouldn't be flapping your mouth on the Internet. If you've just made it up, you shouldn't be flapping your mouth on the Internet. 

Fallopian tubes are pretty amazing, really. Thanks

1 minute ago, super_al said:

Back to the real topic in question.....we clearly are waiting to see if we get past Qarbag on Thursday before making serious attempts to sign a few quality players.

If we have European football group stages to look forward to, & if Ferguson goes.

If both happen, we’re looking at £7m?

I’d imagine Fri 27th to Tue 31st will be busy regardless. 

A plan A and a plan B

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If we have European football group stages to look forward to, & if Ferguson goes.

A plan A and a plan B

I recon Ferguson will only be sold if we get knocked out on Thursday 

30 minutes ago, Roberto said:

And of all people to speak to about what I had heard from a pal, I'm not one who at all finds mental health issues 'a laugh' you daft cunt.

P.S COME ON YOU KILLIE.

Happy to post your supposition about Joe Lewis's mental health though, right? 

32 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A plan A and a plan B

I'd say winning Thursday is gonna be £4M to £5M. 

Ferguson would be north of £3M. 

£8M bonanza on Thursday/Friday.

One plan for £8M

one plan for £3M

one plan for £0

I think Dave will support Glass regardless and I would not be surprised whatsoever if we find cash for one transfer fee if it does end up being C. Two transfer fees if its A or B.

26 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'd say winning Thursday is gonna be £4M to £5M. 

Ferguson would be north of £3M. 

£8M bonanza on Thursday/Friday.

One plan for £8M

one plan for £3M

one plan for £0

I think Dave will support Glass regardless and I would not be surprised whatsoever if we find cash for one transfer fee if it does end up being C. Two transfer fees if its A or B.

Well we have at least £500k to spend apparently, even if we don’t qualify or sell Lewis Ferguson 

1 hour ago, G31DON said:

You got pretty upset during a set to with rocket scientist regarding personal info being made public. 

Even if the Lewis thing is true, you shouldn't be flapping your mouth on the Internet. If you've just made it up, you shouldn't be flapping your mouth on the Internet. 

Fallopian tubes are pretty amazing, really. Thanks

Red_John disappears, Roberto reappears

MO is the same. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A plan A and a plan B

That's exactly how I see it. We could have a war chest on Friday morning next week.

Celtic, Hibs, Rangers and Dundee United all signing players. Us? Our playing squad seems to be reducing in size, not increasing. 

Maybe we are gambling on making the group stages? But surely to fuck we could have brought some people in before the Qurabag game to give us a better chance. 

Has Kennedy left yet? Guessing we're maybe hoping to free those wages up as well. 

29 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Celtic, Hibs, Rangers and Dundee United all signing players. Us? Our playing squad seems to be reducing in size, not increasing. 

Maybe we are gambling on making the group stages? But surely to fuck we could have brought some people in before the Qurabag game to give us a better chance. 

Has Kennedy left yet? Guessing we're maybe hoping to free those wages up as well. 

Kennedy has been leaving/left for about a fortnight