To be fair, Glass has the power to make anyone a “starter” - doesn’t mean they’re good.

I could see us signing one player before Thursday and maybe another 2 (or 3) the week after, depending on whether we get through and who else leaves.

He better come up with a good striker and a good creative player. And we also need defensive cover.

33 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think winger/attacking mid are either or but need a defender and a striker 

Certainly need a CH and a another striker but we can't go the season with McClennan as our winger . Might be a blessing in disguise Hedges got injured , forces Glass to bring in another , we made a bid for Boyle so that's encouraging in that we get someone in of high quality . Hopefully Hedges signs a new contract too and is not out for long . 4 high quality signings and the squad is looking really good , I guess a lot depends on how things go on Thursday , massive game for us 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

We definitely need reinforcements. I trust Glass to want decent ones but I don’t trust Cormack on his drive to fund more than 2 at the very most. Good players cost money so it will be interesting to see what happens before the window closes.

Opposite for me. I think Cormack will really back his man to the hilt but I don't trust Glass to recruit

Great atmosphere today guys. Just an update.

Doesn’t look great for Andy Considine. Due to see surgeon this week.

mcKenzie rested as a precaution today, slight muscle injury, should be ok for Thursday.

looking like at least 2 arrivals this week, expect news early part of the week. Potentially 2 forwards, & a central defender.

interest also in the Icelandic left back……

• Upvote 14
5 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

mcKenzie rested as a precaution today, slight muscle injury, should be ok for Thursday.

looking like at least 2 arrivals this week, expect news early part of the week. Potentially 2 forwards, & a central defender.

Sounds promising.

8 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Was their left back the guy with the bleached blonde hair? Reminded me of the guy who played for hibs a few years back. If we are looking at anyone from Breidablik i'd have been going after Eyolfsson. Thought he looked head and shoulders above the rest of their team. 

1 hour ago, mainstandmoan said:

Griffiths is potentially “back” on the agenda.

Kennedy & £450k for McGrath.

Jamie Hamilton of Hamilton (young central defender)

Winger on loan from Burnley

oh aye, & Fergie off for £3m. 

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Griffiths is potentially “back” on the agenda.

Kennedy & £450k for McGrath.

Jamie Hamilton of Hamilton (young central defender)

Winger on loan from Burnley

The type of signing we should be making. He was getting a lot of plaudits last season if i remember. A couple of red cards aswell mind you ?

1 hour ago, mainstandmoan said:

Great ?  if it comes off and thanks for an update

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Was their left back the guy with the bleached blonde hair? Reminded me of the guy who played for hibs a few years back. If we are looking at anyone from Breidablik i'd have been going after Eyolfsson. Thought he looked head and shoulders above the rest of their team. 

The boy with the bun, right midfielder?