8 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

Great atmosphere today guys. Just an update.

Doesn’t look great for Andy Considine. Due to see surgeon this week.

mcKenzie rested as a precaution today, slight muscle injury, should be ok for Thursday.

looking like at least 2 arrivals this week, expect news early part of the week. Potentially 2 forwards, & a central defender.

interest also in the Icelandic left back……

Thanks for the update. Regarding the potential signings, are we looking at "squad fillers" or players that are better or different than what we have?

Surely going to be quite a few players leaving if we are bringing in that many players. Would be brilliant  if we were able to bring in a starting CB, attacker and forward. Think we would be in a really strong place. If that is all true im interested to see the calibre of players that are recruited. 

11 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The boy with the bun, right midfielder?

That's the boy I thought looked their best player. Still couldn't tell you what his name was though.

11 hours ago, starryfish said:

Wonder if Mckenzie is thought of as a left centre half long term.

I saw it said by someone on here a few weeks back that he is 6ft 3. He certainly doesn't look to be anywhere near that tall when you see him next to Consi/Gallagher/McCrorie but his wiki page has him at 191cm which equates to 6ft 3. Surely has to be an error. 

He did just fine on the left side of a back 3 last week when we were forced into it with Consi's injury but I just can't see it being a long term project

Just now, Ten Caat said:

That's the boy I thought looked their best player. Still couldn't tell you what his name was though.

I saw it said by someone on here a few weeks back that he is 6ft 3. He certainly doesn't look to be anywhere near that tall when you see him next to Consi/Gallagher/McCrorie but his wiki page has him at 191cm which equates to 6ft 3. Surely has to be an error. 

He did just fine on the left side of a back 3 last week when we were forced into it with Consi's injury but I just can't see it being a long term project

Mackenzie is our left back. I doubt we'll be signing another one unless Ngwenya is being completely written off already.

14 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

Great atmosphere today guys. Just an update.

Doesn’t look great for Andy Considine. Due to see surgeon this week.

mcKenzie rested as a precaution today, slight muscle injury, should be ok for Thursday.

looking like at least 2 arrivals this week, expect news early part of the week. Potentially 2 forwards, & a central defender.

interest also in the Icelandic left back……

Jackson Conway wouldn't happen to be one of those forwards you mention could be arriving this week.  

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

That's Ngwenya who signed a new three year contract about a month ago.  Though Virtanen also signed a new deal and has moved on

Yea, I'm presuming Ngwenya will go out on loan this season and be a serious contender for the team next season. Puddle away with Consi (lol), Hayes and Campbell as back up left backs this season. No requirement for signing any left backs.