1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nae sure why they would want him.  They're in the same boat as us, heaps of samey midfielders, squad is packed with them. 

I think Ferguson is too slow to make it at the top level in England. Kenny McLean is twice the player and he's in a yoyo situation. 

Mind when our support thought McLean was shite. I miss that handsome bastard. 

1 hour ago, Stevdon1962 said:

Surely matty kennedy is out by then too

If St Mirren don't want him, why would anyone else in the lower half of the SPL?

And only Kilmarnock could realistically afford him in the Championship. Probably the best chance as he's a former player there. But I honestly think we are stuck with him until his contract runs out.

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nae sure why they would want him.  They're in the same boat as us, heaps of samey midfielders, squad is packed with them. 

I think Ferguson is too slow to make it at the top level in England. Kenny McLean is twice the player and he's in a yoyo situation. 

Would tend to agree.  I think Fergie will have a good career in the championship... but never an EPL player for me.

We'll know on Sunday if he's off anyway... no chance he'll play if there's a 3-4M deal on the table.

Longstaff would be a brilliant deal if we could pull it off... but not sure why he'd come here if there are Championship teams interested?

27 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Joking apart, I reckon McGeough will go out on loan too, based on Glass’ comments post match. Wouldn’t surprise me McGinn either, he’s clearly more done that Hayes. Maybe one or both will get sold, which would be preferable, to free up their entire wage.

What did he say post match?

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

If St Mirren don't want him, why would anyone else in the lower half of the SPL?

And only Kilmarnock could realistically afford him in the Championship. Probably the best chance as he's a former player there. But I honestly think we are stuck with him until his contract runs out.

I thought I'd seen Scott Burns say there was loan interest in Kennedy, tbh the sooner we get shot of him the better as he adds nothing to our team