8 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Still waiting for anyone to provide some evidence of the boy Longshanks being a decent player.

@ebbe a few sub appearances over 3 years and the word of a notoriously stupid support does not fill me with confidence tbh

Supports don’t come anymore stupid than ours, see Exhibit A above.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Richard Gordon saying that’s us done after signing Bates as far as incomings go. Can’t help but think the lack of pace and width is going to hamper us.

The way that Glass shapes us up doesn’t appear to rely on pace or width, seems to be far more about possession with 3 strapped across the midfield. Reminds me of the better days of Alex Smith’s tenure.

That said, why was he expecting Ojo, for example, to burst past the opposition full back, on thu night?

Maybe the expectation would be for Watkins or Hedges to do that?

6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Richard Gordon saying that’s us done after signing Bates as far as incomings go. Can’t help but think the lack of pace and width is going to hamper us.

I'd be a bit disappointed if we never signed another CB even after Bates. Think we need another one. And like you say another attacking player wouldn't go amiss. Happy with Watkins signing as we know what he gives us but Samuels is a complete unknown. That one could go either way. 

28 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Yeah , heard that but I wasn’t overly convinced.  He then went on to say that things will change for all clubs if acceptable bids come in for their players.   I thought he was trying to get Derek Ferguson to jump  into the conversation but he wasn’t biting.  We may see 1 more come in if a couple leave.  

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Cormack teasing some breaking news. David Bates would hardly be breaking news. Too much to ask for an agreement been reached for Jamie Hamilton? ?

Could be the decision has been made to stay in Aberden and accept the Councils offer to deliver a new stadium at the Beach