Guest milne_afc

He made an accusation, he can either back it up or not.

You’re going on the word of a chief Gaylord mutant - think about it.

Not that I give a fuck.

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The way that Glass shapes us up doesn’t appear to rely on pace or width, seems to be far more about possession with 3 strapped across the midfield. Reminds me of the better days of Alex Smith’s tenure.

That said, why was he expecting Ojo, for example, to burst past the opposition full back, on thu night?

Maybe the expectation would be for Watkins or Hedges to do that?

Watkins and Hedges weren’t available mate, nor McLennan and Hayes was already on. That’s probably why Ojo was expected to ?

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

A real mannie knows how wrong the masons are. You would say "I'm not a mason" if you were a real mannie.

I don’t need to explain myself to, or seek the approval of www strangers, ergo, I remain tight lipped.

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is devastating.

I’ll take this as faint praise.

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Do you at least join me in condemning the Freemasons as fucking weak arsehole men?

Can’t say if I’ve ever met one :dontknow:

9 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Aye a seem to be the only cunt that rates Gallagher so far ?? I think he’s been very calm, composed and despite pen v hearts pretty assured defensively given our gun ho style at times. Lumps it when nothings on which sometimes is more than I’d like but thought he comfortable coped with ; most European games, livi and raith without rarely leaving second gear, so he’s more to give yet which is a good sign IMO. Put it this way I wouldn’t be blaming him for the goals other than pen v hearts n it’s fairly soft IMO. 
chipping it over GMS head is my personal highlight so far. 

I think if you ask a 100 people gallacher or Bates at least 99 pick Gallagher. 

No rate him to think he’s been decent and will get better 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've met plenty of you. I learned your handshake when living in the weeg. I got one of you very pissed to learn all about you by pretending to be interested in his invitation to join. You disgust me. 

Complete and utter bullshit. 

Edit: Which handshake?

8 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The way that Glass shapes us up doesn’t appear to rely on pace or width, seems to be far more about possession with 3 strapped across the midfield. Reminds me of the better days of Alex Smith’s tenure.

That said, why was he expecting Ojo, for example, to burst past the opposition full back, on thu night?

Maybe the expectation would be for Watkins or Hedges to do that?

Why do you think he was in for Martin Boyle?

Cormack must see Bates as a big signing announcing him on his own Twitter even though we all already knew he was signing, can’t comment on Bates myself not seen him play since his Scotland caps but remember him doing well when he first went to Hamburg, but hopefully turns out a good signing 

Aberdeen

In: Scott Brown (Celtic, free transfer), Declan Gallagher (Motherwell, free transfer), Gary Woods (Oldham, free transfer), Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Livingston, undisclosed fee), Teddy Jenks (Brighton, loan), Jack Gurr (Atlanta United, free transfer), Christian Ramirez (Houston, undisclosed fee), Austin Samuels (Wolves, loan), Marley Watkins (Cardiff, free transfer), Matty Longstaff (Newcastle, loan)

Out: Ash Taylor (Walsall, free transfer), Greg Leigh (Morecambe, free transfer), Tommie Hoban (Crewe, free transfer), Shay Logan (Cove Rangers, free transfer), Bruce Anderson (Livingston, undisclosed fee), Mark Gallagher (Forfar, loan), Miko Virtanen (Hamilton, undisclosed fee)

Loans ended: Florian Kamberi (St. Gallen), Callum Hendry (St Johnstone), Fraser Hornby (Reims)

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Aberdeen

In: Scott Brown (Celtic, free transfer), Declan Gallagher (Motherwell, free transfer), Gary Woods (Oldham, free transfer), Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Livingston, undisclosed fee), Teddy Jenks (Brighton, loan), Jack Gurr (Atlanta United, free transfer), Christian Ramirez (Houston, undisclosed fee), Austin Samuels (Wolves, loan), Marley Watkins (Cardiff, free transfer), Matty Longstaff (Newcastle, loan)

Out: Ash Taylor (Walsall, free transfer), Greg Leigh (Morecambe, free transfer), Tommie Hoban (Crewe, free transfer), Shay Logan (Cove Rangers, free transfer), Bruce Anderson (Livingston, undisclosed fee), Mark Gallagher (Forfar, loan), Miko Virtanen (Hamilton, undisclosed fee)

Loans ended: Florian Kamberi (St. Gallen), Callum Hendry (St Johnstone), Fraser Hornby (Reims)

Ferguson out, McGrath and Hamilton in would round that off nicely.

57 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Ferguson out, McGrath and Hamilton in would round that off nicely.

I don't think we'll re-invest any money if Ferguson goes. Maybe 1 more loanee CH but that'll be it. Hjelde at Leeds was doing the rounds. Not sure if there's anything in that but Leeds signed him for their U23 squad. Maybe if we offer him 1st team football Leeds would be happy with that? Done well at Ross County last year.