So we're thinking Hamilton on a permanent deal is looking good...

Some chat about an ex loanee returning...

And did I read somewhere about some chat about a big midfield signing if Ferguson goes?

I'd be mighty surprised if there's as much activity as that this late on. If 2 out of 3 happen that would be pretty good going

28 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Is it possible they might do the medical on the plane, with ferguson running up and down the aisle, and using luggage as weights etc?

When checking the prostrate I hope they hit some serious turbulence and the administering doctor goes elbow deep. Take that you weegie f’k.

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Was he injured? not started in the league but played last week in the cup

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Seemed to be in and out of the Fulham side towards the latter end of last season. More out than in tbh

Come on lads the Hector chat is clearly a wind up ?

• Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Come on lads the Hector chat is clearly a wind up ?

Who the hell have we had on loan recently that was of reasonable success? Ward, Hector, Lowe,  Maddison, Christie, Watkins? Hector in fairness the only borderline realistic 1 maybe? Who else is there, that's assuming that statement isn't made up. 

21 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

So we're thinking Hamilton on a permanent deal is looking good...

Some chat about an ex loanee returning...

And did I read somewhere about some chat about a big midfield signing if Ferguson goes?

I'd be mighty surprised if there's as much activity as that this late on. If 2 out of 3 happen that would be pretty good going

The source on Twitter of the return of a loanee talks absolute shite. I’d forget about it 

I don't believe there is any possibility we will be signing Jamie Hamilton today . When we needed a centre back last week he was an option being considered but not now that we signed Bates.

To sign Hamilton would likely cost us minimum 400-500k as when his contract ends at end of season Hamilton will be due approx. 300k in compensation anyway so they would obviously want a sizeable premium on that to sell now.

On top of that he is still just a youngster who is learning the game and needs game time to improve. He has got a lot of potential but I I don't think right now he would be a first choice and that being the case I don't believe there is any way we would pay the significant transfer fee he would cost, as he wouldn't be someone who is guaranteed to start every week. And would probably be behind Gallagher, Bates and McCrorie. If we are paying that sort of money I believe we would only do it for someone who could make an immediate impact to our first 11 and be a matchwinner. We were willing to pay a significant fee for Boyle only because he would have been a first choice and he is proven as someone who provide goals and assists to win games.