47 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Celtic must be fizzing at that £8.5m for Hendry 2 months after they sold him ?

Bodes well for the value of McKenna sell on for us if he gets sold because he’s a better player than Hendry for sure.

What one do you think will get selected to start tomorrow in Copenhagen?

11 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I was no huge fan of Kennedy but bit weird he’s been completely bombed out. He’s no worse than McLennan or Ojo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made their mind up on him the night of the Livi cup game when he wouldn't step up to take a penalty despite Russell trying to persuade him to take one. That sealed his fate as a fanny in the managements eyes IMO. Added to the fact that he couldn't take on or beat a man, nor cross a ball, pretty important things for a winger.

8 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they made their mind up on him the night of the Livi cup game when he wouldn't step up to take a penalty despite Russell trying to persuade him to take one. That sealed his fate as a fanny in the managements eyes IMO. Added to the fact that he couldn't take on or beat a man, nor cross a ball, pretty important things for a winger.

Apart from that he was good.

32 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

When we played 3-4-2-1 last season with hayes on the left and Kennedy on the right I thought he was pretty decent but most of the team were then but went down hill badly about November 

When will we start looking in desperation for out of contract CH’s? No doubt Gallagher will get injured in training on Scotland duty. We have a poor record of losing players to injury or COVID on international duty for the number of players we send out.

absolutely astonishing if Glass gambles on just replacing Considine in defence when we clearly needed another one BEFORE Considine injury.

Going to try & go with just 2 fkn CH’s & a midfielder attempting to be one.