Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Lot of the young guys will be looking for a chance to shine, Gallagher, Turner, Virtanen amongst a few that are too old for the U18 but don't look like they'll get playing time unless on loan, really need a proper set up for the older youths. They need competitive football. They'll be hoping to catch the new gaffers eye, ovs Dek didn't trust them.

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ojo & Ferguson will go,

Virtanen won’t get near the team

Gallagher won’t get near the team, neither will Barron (just now)

Turner signed on for what I think is his 4th year, must be close to first team. Miko wouldn't have stayed if he didn't think he'd get a start soon.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Turner signed on for what I think is his 4th year, must be close to first team. Miko wouldn't have stayed if he didn't think he'd get a start soon.

Surprised turner is stepping up to first team considering he was playing in highland league last season. 

1 hour ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I reckon Ferguson is for the off, clubs are circling, they know they need to increase the offers to get him.

I can see another bid coming in soon for him:
https://thisisfutbol.com/2021/06/blogs/premier-league/watford/watford-anthony-joseph-provides-update-on-lewis-ferguson-chase/

“Joseph went on to state that he expected Aberdeen to hold out for ‘more than the £3m they got for Jonny Hayes’,”

Clueless tim cunt

31 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I am unpopular, you are extremely unpopular. Posters on this site will grow to love me…your mother doesn’t even love you. ?

Come to the pub section mate, you'll be mid table at best in the unpopular posting stakes. The football boards are conference, off topic Champions league.