1 minute ago, BonnieDon said:

Im quite excited by the sounds of Jenks.

A good promising player that won't cost us much. Would be a good move if we could strike a deal for a buy out clause.

Who is Jenks??

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Surely no gays in the team, they'd be getting hard ons in the shower and eyeing guys up, would be easily spotted.

They end up at ibrox.

6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Who is Jenks??

Teddy Jenks. Young England international at Brighton. Supposedly an attacking midfielder

10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Im quite excited by the sounds of Jenks.

A good promising player that won't cost us much. Would be a good move if we could strike a deal for a buy out clause.

Still find it very odd and highly amusing that they would send their best prospect to Aberdeen when they have a partnership with hibs.

Ethan Ross has apparently snubbed out contract offer. Sunderland and Blackburn are leading the chase for his signature.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

If you told us that yesterday I’d been impressed. 

lol

24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

They end up at ibrox.

Aye more easily spotted by their hairbands than hard ons

10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Ethan Ross has apparently snubbed out contract offer. Sunderland and Blackburn are leading the chase for his signature.

He must have a top class agent

11 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

How much will be due? 250k? 👀

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

How much will be due? 250k? 👀

I think we want a lot for him.

30 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Teddy Jenks. Young England international at Brighton. Supposedly an attacking midfielder

Fucking Brighton, last thing we need by the sound of things.

• Dildo on Bonnet 3

1 minute ago, minijc said:

I think we want a lot for him.

It will only be compensation if he has rejected a new deal. Not really up for negotiation.

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

It will only be compensation if he has rejected a new deal. Not really up for negotiation.

We can still negotiate though.

21 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

I'd be surprised if the lad makes it at SPL level - not sure what division Sunderland and Blackburn are in because I've no interest in English football, but if he gets a move to one of them he'll be doing well. Don't see him getting much game time here so he's probably as well moving on.

I see McInnes linked with the WBA job again in todays' BBC Gossip column - always thought that if he goes to a club like that he'll raid us for a couple of players... Ferguson, McCrorie being two of the prime candidates, and maybe the likes of Lewis (hopefully) and Hedges (unfortunately).

39 minutes ago, minijc said:

We can still negotiate though.

Would the negotiating not be from the buying team to try and pay less than the full amount due? Rather than the selling team(unless we put a % sell on)

If Ethan Ross has the chance to move to the english championship he'd be stupid not to take it. It's more likely to guarantee a long career in full time football than signing for the Dons would.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

I'd be surprised if the lad makes it at SPL level - not sure what division Sunderland and Blackburn are in because I've no interest in English football, but if he gets a move to one of them he'll be doing well. Don't see him getting much game time here so he's probably as well moving on.

I see McInnes linked with the WBA job again in todays' BBC Gossip column - always thought that if he goes to a club like that he'll raid us for a couple of players... Ferguson, McCrorie being two of the prime candidates, and maybe the likes of Lewis (hopefully) and Hedges (unfortunately).

Del got no chance of WBA too big a gamble they need an experienced successful championship manager to get them hopefully up 1st time

Just now, Torry Tosser said:

Thought David Warner ex Huddersfield had got it.

He went to Young Boys instead.

1 minute ago, The Gee Man said:

Del got no chance of WBA too big a gamble they need an experienced successful championship manager to get them hopefully up 1st time

Thought David Warner ex Huddersfield had got it.

7 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Na talks broke down, Switzerland for him! Neill more likely 

You'd be annoyed if it looks like you're finally getting your shot at a decent sized English club and Alex Neill nabs it.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Deek second fav at 4/1 now with Skybet.

I hope McInnes gets it, I wish no ill fortune on him.

It would be interesting to see how he gets on, and I would hope he would do well, despite the negative press it might result in AFC getting from the gutter Wegia.

Edited by sooth_stander
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

It would be interesting to see how he gets on, and I would hope he would do well, despite the negative press it might result in AFC getting from the gutter Wegia.

I’m the same. He ultimately did a good job which tapered off drastically the last few seasons  but I too would be interested to see how it worked out. 

I'm surprised Scott Burns has not picked this one up if it's all over social media? Someone else saying his little brother was liking things too.

56 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Indeed, when you look at the amount of rejects that do the manager conveyor belt in England, it's amazing how negative we are about any manager from Scotland.