Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

Come to the pub section mate, you'll be mid table at best in the unpopular posting stakes. The football boards are conference, off topic Champions league.

I could well do that then. I will have a look later. Cheers

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, daytripping said:

Have you ever seen him play?

Yes and based on last season he will not make it at Aberdeen. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, daytripping said:

Where you getting central midfield from, never been his position?

Did he not get player of the year at Arbroath playing centre mid?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, daytripping said:

Where you getting central midfield from, never been his position?

That’s where he played at Arbroath if you knew anything about him which I doubt you do. 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s where he played at Arbroath if you knew anything about him which I doubt you do. 

I've a feeling he knows Virtanen well enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, sooth_stander said:

Kevin Hanratty too, another central midfielder who recently signed a new deal.

He's more a forward player is he not?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

He's more a forward player is he not?

Yeah

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

He's more a forward player is he not?

Attacking midfielder from the games I saw him play

Share this post


Link to post

Looking forward to 2/3 gems being unveiled this coming week! 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, slippers said:

Looking forward to 2/3 gems being unveiled this coming week! 

More likely Hendry Kamberi & Hornby levels than gems.

Edited by Durrant Dived

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

More likely Hendry Kamberi & Hornby levels than gems.

Cormack is going to get a shit tonne of abuse if at least 1 quality signing isn’t unveiled and rightly so. 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, slippers said:

Looking forward to 2/3 gems being unveiled this coming week! 

We certainly will be needing some gems as you say because if we are going to try to win everything we enter we will need to get a few of real quality in. 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 4

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, slippers said:

Cormack is going to get a shit tonne of abuse if at least 1 quality signing isn’t unveiled and rightly so. 

I didn't realise you were from Canada. 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

We certainly will be needing some gems as you say because if we are going to try to win everything we enter we will need to get a few of real quality in. 

We always try to win everything, just normally fail

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

When does pre season start?

can see all these new signing being announced on day 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, StevieT1986 said:

When does pre season start?

can see all these new signing being announced on day 1

A week tomorrow it starts. If Glass wants Ramirez in for Pre-Season you would have to think the work permit will be sorted in the next couple of days then get him over for his 10 day quarantine so at worst he only misses the first few days. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

A week tomorrow it starts. If Glass wants Ramirez in for Pre-Season you would have to think the work permit will be sorted in the next couple of days then get him over for his 10 day quarantine so at worst he only misses the first few days. 

Fitness won’t be an issue for American based players as they’ve started their season.

Remember Jon Gallagher… arrived from Atlanta when he was ahead of the players in terms of fitness.

Looked great in the first few games… for two reasons. Our players weren’t fit & the first few games were against part-time rubbish.

IF Ramirez signs, you’d think he’d be up to speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fitness won’t be an issue for American based players as they’ve started their season.

Remember Jon Gallagher… arrived from Atlanta when he was ahead of the players in terms of fitness.

Looked great in the first few games… for two reasons. Our players weren’t fit & the first few games were against part-time rubbish.

IF Ramirez signs, you’d think he’d be up to speed. 

I understand that he should be fit and i suppose the 1st few days of pre-season are mainly just running anyway so he'll probably be glad to miss out on it. 😂. Let's hope for a few more signings this week aswell. It's been dull these past few weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/12/2021 at 12:18 AM, daytripping said:

Have you ever seen him play?

Since when did you need someone to have an opinion based on anything?

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

We certainly will be needing some gems as you say because if we are going to try to win everything we enter we will need to get a few of real quality in. 

'Preciate the insight

 

 :clangers2:

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

We always try to win everything, just normally fail

Sorry, I haven’t seen Aberdeen try to win the league for years. 
I hope this season is the start of serious change in that attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, slippers said:

Cormack is going to get a shit tonne of abuse if at least 1 quality signing isn’t unveiled and rightly so. 

Yes but that'll be when the transfer window closes.

Cormack and Glass have both said they will be bringing in players of a better standard

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/11/2021 at 11:14 PM, RED_JOHN said:

I am unpopular, you are extremely unpopular. Posters on this site will grow to love me…your mother doesn’t even love you. 😋

"Hilarious"

Do you think you are funny, or interesting?

You're not, we have seen it all before

Delete your account 

  • Upvote 2
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Hilarious"

Do you think you are funny, or interesting?

You're not, we have seen it all before

Delete your account 

I'm with MT on this one. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Hilarious"

Do you think you are funny, or interesting?

You're not, we have seen it all before

Delete your account 

I am here to stay. 
I find it amazing that I came on here in a friendly manner but for a few have decided to be upset I had dared to post on here. Open your arms up and welcome a fellow Don….an honest poster who says what he thinks. 
Hating people is not good for you lad. You need friends.

  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 8
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post

so much for the Jenks guy signing this weekend? It's also been strange that the media have not picked up on it

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

so much for the Jenks guy signing this weekend? It's also been strange that the media have not picked up on it

Euro 2020 has given the useless cunts that masquerade as journalists in this country a different subject to talk shite about.

That, & the Tims having a new manager. 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post

How many signings do any of you think will be unveiled during this week? 
I am going for an optimistic 4.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, slippers said:

Looking forward to 2/3 gems being unveiled this coming week! 

The gems???   Will be Fake.   

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...