3 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Aye and I'm not convinced the team is even slightly better. 

And if Ramirez is hoping to come here and rediscover his goal scoring form of 4 years ago, Ive no idea who he thinks in that team is going to be setting them up for him.

I’d say it’s a slight improvement but I’d keep Hayes in ahead of McRorie 

Was expecting a lot more after Glass and Cormacks talk though - seriously underwhelmed if that’s our first 11 for the season 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

In case you’re forgetting we lost that game 4-0 ?

Just trying to point out that if that shitshow of a team somehow took third place to the last day of the season there is still a good chance we can be best of the rest next season. Would that be regarded as a successful first season? Probably considering the rebuild required.  Can’t see us being as bad as mid table like some predicting as the rest of the league is so poor. 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Was expecting a lot more after Glass and Cormacks talk though - seriously underwhelmed if that’s our first 11 for the season 

Very underwhelming. Still praying we can secure  1 or 2 “star” signings before end of window. 

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Just trying to point out that if that shitshow of a team somehow took third place to the last day of the season there is still a good chance we can be best of the rest next season. Would that be regarded as a successful first season? Probably considering the rebuild required.  Can’t see us being as bad as mid table like some predicting as the rest of the league is so poor. 

We were 4th (by default) last season and not sure about anyone else but I’ll not be happy with a repeat of that absolute shit show. We were fucking terrible! ?

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

There is an argument to say that it is a slow rebuild strategy that they are pursuing, and that's why they are signing underwhelming journeymen.

But that does not tally with the noises being made by Dave Cormack. Be honest Dave, say its going to be a long journey and we can't afford to go for it this season, but that we're working towards something. 

But what he's done has basically made myself and presumably a lot more Dons fans highly skeptical of anything he says. 

The positivity might be genuine, but at the moment it just looks like smoke and mirrors. 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye, looks like Cormack is full of hot air going by these “exciting signings” - his words.

The signings in the main have been underwhelming & we’re still light in numbers.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

We were 4th (by default) last season and not sure about anyone else but I’ll not be happy with a repeat of that absolute shit show. We were fucking terrible! ?

Really don’t want Mcinnes to get praised and papers to flock of Glass fails. Mcinnes left us in a absolute mess and deserves absolutely no credit that would come this way if it is a disaster. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

Really don’t want Mcinnes to get praised and papers to flock of Glass fails. Mcinnes left us in a absolute mess and deserves absolutely no credit that would come this way if it is a disaster. 

None of us want that, but burying our heads in the sand and not acknowledging the shit show that is unfolding in front of our eyes isn't going to change that. 

Cormack lied to us about Hernandez

He lied to us about Glass

And now unless something fantastic happens, it's looking like he lied to us about signings.

The possible starting X1 for the European game;

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Considine MacKenzie  
                           Brown

Hedges Ferguson Jenks Hayes     
                          Ramirez

Subs; Woods, Gurr, Devlin, Campbell, McGeouch, McGinn, JET,  Kennedy, McLennan

Does that look any better than last season? Maybe, but debatable 

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The possible starting X1 for the European game;

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Considine MacKenzie  
                           Brown

Hedges Ferguson Jenks Hayes     
                          Ramirez

Subs; Woods, Gurr, Devlin, Campbell, McGeouch, McGinn, JET,  Kennedy, McLennan

Does that look any better than last season? Maybe, but debatable 

Heavily dependent if Ramirez does goals! He is under a ridiculous amount of pressure to deliver. 

imagine if the 3 signings he alluded to are Ramirez, Hendry and Gurr and Gurr and Ramirez are absolutely hopeless! 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We also need to sign another striker even if he does sign.

Ideally a new winger & a centre half to go alongside Gallagher (but we’ll probably be stuck with another season of Considine) 

Id take Considine for another season providing we get a quality winger and a good second striker in that isn't Hendry. Think we all expect Hendry to eventually arrive late in window. We should be looking to secure as a prospect as second striker. 

No point trying to debate Considine as his fan club are a bunch of weirdos who definitely have gay feelings towards him.

Will this team that Cormack and Glass have currently amassed be winning any trophies?

I don’t want to be critical but it certainly reeks of penny pinching currently…..still time to make it look otherwise.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3