1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

BonnieDon is a quine, no?

yep

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

A user pops up using the mainstandmoan moniker from mad posting in exactly the same style as Vancouver Don. 

Meanwhile Harley Quinn (or BonnieDon as he calls himself on here) draws everyone's attention to it on Pie and Bovril, exactly as he used to do with Vancouver Don's posts. 

Mair shite. 

I don't understand what you getting at. Are you suggesting that I am both MainStandMoan and Vancouver Don?

8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

A user pops up using the mainstandmoan moniker from mad posting in exactly the same style as Vancouver Don. 

Meanwhile Harley Quinn (or BonnieDon as he calls himself on here) draws everyone's attention to it on Pie and Bovril, exactly as he used to do with Vancouver Don's posts. 

Mair shite. 

In fairness, the Canadians have always done that....  whenever someone ITK posts up a snippet, they usually immediately reference it across all the AFC forums. I think it's just an excited reaction.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

In fairness, the Canadians have always done that....  whenever someone ITK posts up a snippet, they usually immediately reference it across all the AFC forums. I think it's just an excited reaction.

LOL. Well we do need something to liven up our boring existence in this wasteland. By the way I can vouch that BonnieDon is very much a female whose main passion is watching and playing football.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

LOL. Well we do need something to liven up our boring existence in this wasteland. By the way I can vouch that BonnieDon is very much a female whose main passion is watching and playing football.

Wheres Calgary Don these days?  Haven't seen/noticed him for a while?

19 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

? 

You are so boring , ps keep up the virtue signalling 

there was no offence meant in these posts but a snowflake like yourself will obviously be 3 rd party offended 

how do you get through the normal realities of life , or do you just stay in with your friend the keyboard 

• Dildo 3
2 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

You are so boring , ps keep up the virtue signalling 

there was no offence meant in these posts but a snowflake like yourself will obviously be 3 rd party offended 

how do you get through the normal realities of life , or do you just stay in with your friend the keyboard 

How do you get through the normal realities of life when a single emoji triggers you? ??

"Is she your mum". Lol

Are you a teenage American? 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, The_Next_Legend said:

Tried to find a specific topic for Joe Lewis but couldn't find... anyway, his house has just went up for sale.

Could just be moving house like... but just in case it develops into anything more in terms of leaving - you'd hope not but doubt he'd settle for being a no2.

Has he got a big hoose? Maybe just needs more space with three bairns

3 minutes ago, The_Next_Legend said:

Tried to find a specific topic for Joe Lewis but couldn't find... anyway, his house has just went up for sale.

Could just be moving house like... but just in case it develops into anything more in terms of leaving - you'd hope not but doubt he'd settle for being a no2.

He must be one of the highest wage earners at the club so we definitely don’t want him sitting on the bench. At the same time I’ve lost confidence in him in the last couple seasons, he’s an accident waiting to happen, especially if we’re expecting our keeper to take the ball to feet and pass it about.

if we can source a decent replacement and get him off the wage bill I’d be all for it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
47 minutes ago, The_Next_Legend said:

Nae got a link to the house so we can slag off his Mrs decor?