Well red John it appears if I find any of your posts even mildly amusing the “ moral monitors “ will negatively annotate 

at this rate there will be more posters in negative territory than the select few 

not that it actually effects anything as after all its just a forum 

1 hour ago, Redtaz2 said:

Well red John it appears if I find any of your posts even mildly amusing the “ moral monitors “ will negatively annotate 

at this rate there will be more posters in negative territory than the select few 

not that it actually effects anything as after all its just a forum 

Better watch yourself or you will be a target for the dildo lovers clique. They seemed to have closely gathered together to dish out their disapproval at numerous posts. They should be easy to spot in real life though as they will have a facial expression similar of Kenneth Williams ?

• Dildo 4
8 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Either Red John or retarded.

Which is it?

In the current climate you are still using this type of phrase ?‍♂️
however I doubt you can understand any concept of irony , self -effacing , etc 
Let’s just get back to discussing football 

34 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

He also coaches at West End where his loon plays

It was meant in jest. I have given Joe Lewis a bit criticism of late especially due to his performance levels last season. He does seem a very decent guy though. Too nice to be a winner, that’s one of the reasons I want him changed.

Forgot to add….I hope his coaching is better than his goalkeeping.

• Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Hopefully it is so Red John gets binned from admin, save him littering the forum with the pish and skitters he types 

The leader of the dildo clique has identified themselves. Is my input into this wonderful forum giving you sleepless nights? 

This is in topic as I joined during the summer of 2021. 

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, The_Next_Legend said:

Tried to find a specific topic for Joe Lewis but couldn't find... anyway, his house has just went up for sale.

Could just be moving house like... but just in case it develops into anything more in terms of leaving - you'd hope not but doubt he'd settle for being a no2.

This een https://www.aspc.co.uk/search/property/400384/26-Craigton-Terrace/Aberdeen/ apparently