1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

St Mirren fans appear happy enough to see him leave if he does. That’s a decent barometer. 

He’s had a bad back injury which has restricted him apparently. 

Can’t say this would improve us. 

He looked a really exciting prospect before he went to Derby but didn't look fit/interested last season after coming back. 

Posted (edited)

Would be a very strange one. We have McLennan, Kennedy, Hedges, McGinn and Hayes (and JET will pick up some midfield minutes) so we really dont need to sign another creator unless they are going to be a clear first pick. 

I actually really liked the look of Magennis and McAllister a few years back but neither have really come to anything so far.

Edited by Tord31

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Would be a very strange one. We have McLennan, Kennedy, Hedges, McGinn and Hayes (and JET will pick up some midfield minutes) so we really dont need to sign another creator unless they are going to be a clear first pick. 

I actually really liked the look of Magennis and McAllister a few years back but neither have really come to anything so far.

He's scored 3 goals in 73 games for St Mirren. He's also injury prone. St Mirren fans want rid of him.

If this is the standard of signing we can expect under Glass we will fast become a bottom 6 side.

Edited by BonnieDon
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He looked a really exciting prospect before he went to Derby but didn't look fit/interested last season after coming back. 

Yip, that’s what they’re saying.

We need an upgrade on Kennedy & McLennan. 
He’s not it.

”Bizarre” is the word they seem to be bandying about. 

I’d rather wait until the new HoR is in place before we sign anyone, he’ll have fresh ideas. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

He's scored 3 goals in 73 games for St Mirren. He's also injury prone. St Mirren fans want rid of him.

If this is the standard of signing we can expect under Glass we will fast become a bottom 6 side.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

McAllister showed promise earlier in his career but lost his way a bit. He’s probably the type of player we need - someone creative who can travel with the ball and has a bit of pace - possibly better than Kennedy but not really going to dramatically improve the team.

this is a nice goal though…

It was a nice goal....but was it not about 5 years ago, when he could run and wasn't always injured?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

His non-decent stuff is logged under his shoofta account.

Shut Up Meghan the rat , go play with prince Ginger wimp Harry boy  the other rat. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Great player but beset with injury problems. Think they signed him from Derby

I recall him scoring a pearler up at the Merkie end, left footed curler.

EDIT - Appears he came thru the Sevco youth system, then to St Mirren, THEN onto Derby, and then a return to Paisley, initially on loan.

Career total of 3 goals.

He'll fit in here then. Can keep Devlin company in the physio room. It seems to be the St Johnstone rumour that's gathering pace so hopefully they get him. Glass said he didn't want squad fillers and that's exactly what he'd be here. Don't see the point and i'd be quite disappointed if we signed him in all honesty. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

leave the transfer rumours to us grown ups

😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I don’t believe that for a minute. It’s McGrath we are after. I think we will get him before the transfer window closes. Him and another younger striker.

Thought you were ITK? What? You’re no ?

Whoda thunk it!

29 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Thought you were ITK? What? You’re no ?

Whoda thunk it!

Forgot you even existed Fish Face….in fairness, good to see you are alive and well. Still looking through people’s letterboxes?

45 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Forgot you even existed Fish Face….in fairness, good to see you are alive and well. Still looking through people’s letterboxes?

Bizzare response from an equally bizarre individual. Anyway can’t wait for the next thrilling instalment of pish 

Re McAllister 

Hopefully not the case that Glass has had a proper look now at the new guys and isn't convinced by what he's seen. Smacks a bit of desperation this one

42 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Re McAllister 

Hopefully not the case that Glass has had a proper look now at the new guys and isn't convinced by what he's seen. Smacks a bit of desperation this one

I don’t think it’s so much the new guys as none of them play same position. If I remember he is an attacking left sided player. He was St Mirrens main man for a while . Don’t think he would be the worst addition to the squad. Particularly when folk have been moaning we don’t have enough attacking midfield options.

Has anyone,  and i mean anyone, got any news regarding the club or is the theme just to slag and bitch about each other. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, J4m35 said:

Has anyone,  and i mean anyone, got any news regarding the club or is the theme just to slag and bitch about each other. 

I bet you’ve got a personal reg on your car

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Re McAllister 

Aye, he's looked at all the guys he's just signed and realised they're not good enough...

🙃

29 minutes ago, J4m35 said:

Sorry mum 

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

St Mirren fans appear happy enough to see him leave if he does. That’s a decent barometer. 

He’s had a bad back injury which has restricted him apparently. 

Can’t say this would improve us. 

I couldn't remember what his specific injury was but I've been told before, quite reliably, that it's affected his ability to play regularly. I don't think he'd be coming in to start each week. 

Btw, I’d say that’s our team for Europe next week that played in the friendly today due to the lack of changes etc… and King-Ojo started!! The second coming!!

2 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

I couldn't remember what his specific injury was but I've been told before, quite reliably, that it's affected his ability to play regularly. I don't think he'd be coming in to start each week. 

Back injury. 
Hopefully it’s shite & it’s St Johnstone that get him 

59 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Sorry mum 

Not the sheets again 

59 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

What's the point in signing the cunt then?

Fuck this potential signing up the arse.

4 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

What's the point in signing the cunt then?

Fuck this potential signing up the arse.

… is the correct answer 

1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Btw, I’d say that’s our team for Europe next week that played in the friendly today due to the lack of changes etc… and King-Ojo started!! The second coming!!

Love The Stone Roses

Doubt we're in for McAallister.

Would be a bottom shelf pick after failing with McGrath.

No point in getting worked up over maybes. Trust the prawcess.

The herald saying st johnstone are in for him.

Can't believe we're getting beaten to players by St Johnstone. Shite.

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

This red John character is 100% on the wind up, so should be banned

I just hope that whatever it is that he suffers from is not contagious.

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep your fine and dandys are eejits,  but they're genuine

This red John character is 100% on the wind up, so should be banned

You really can’t handle me on here Millertime. Does my posting make you feel uncomfortable? Do I play on your mind when you come on here? 
I know the answer, it’s you that needs to come to the conclusion for your own benefit. 
Think of me as a new friend….I keep your score reasonably level from what it was when I joined.