Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I honestly just think you are an attention seeking arse.
Each to there own. you carry on as your are lad!

*their

as for the your are bit 🤣

Edited by fine-n-dandy

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

*their

He’s not having a good day 🤣

3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Surely we are 2 strikers light also and a CH! If we get a few injuries or suspensions we are in a poor situation 

Yeah, definitely need a CB as Devlin is never going to be fit to even provide cover, which leaves us with just Considine, Gallagher and McCrorie. I wonder if that might be a loan signing to tide us over until January when we'll try and sign someone who will eventually replace Considine.

Not sure we need 2 more strikers if we're only playing one up front - I'd say 1 striker and 1 player who can play in behind, as long as they have some pace as I think our attack may be lacking that at the moment.

20 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Yeah, definitely need a CB as Devlin is never going to be fit to even provide cover, which leaves us with just Considine, Gallagher and McCrorie. I wonder if that might be a loan signing to tide us over until January when we'll try and sign someone who will eventually replace Considine.

Not sure we need 2 more strikers if we're only playing one up front - I'd say 1 striker and 1 player who can play in behind, as long as they have some pace as I think our attack may be lacking that at the moment.

A centre half, a winger and a striker would do me. 

A centre half and a winger minimum. That's what concerns me about the chat that we're pretty much done. We are at least two away from a decent depth I think. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

*their

You trying to compete with RED_JOHN for the title of biggest bore on the board?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

I think it's more that he's now got competition for biggest bore. Bad enough with one boring troll, let alone 3 or 4 to wade through. That's where the block function comes into its own. Saves you having to sift through the shite.

1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

A centre half, a winger and a striker would do me. 

A centre half and a winger minimum. That's what concerns me about the chat that we're pretty much done. We are at least two away from a decent depth I think. 

Maybe the management think a couple of the young lads are not far away from being in the squad and will be used if we get short for these positions but Iv no idea I’d say we need an attacking midfielder and defender signed 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

At least my posts have a reasonable amount of substance behind them. Your effort’s on the other hand lack acumen and credibility.

Out of Hayes, Kennedy, Mcclennan n McGinn and probably JET tbf now Surely management will fancy getting a tune out at least 2 of them if their worth their salt. Hedges other side. 

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

At least my posts have a reasonable amount of substance behind them. Your effort’s on the other hand lack acumen and credibility.

No apostrophe in efforts. 

Incorrect sentence use of acumen. 

You're. Welcome. 

11 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

They do come across as the neighbourhood watch type who would report you to the police for doing your garden on a Sunday as it’s not the done thing. These people are also the types who would peer through your letterbox….definite wrong uns!

😄 I'm warming to you RJ 

11 hours ago, 1983 said:

Personally, I’ve got to an age where stand up and walk away from people who are boring me, I just can’t be bothered and can’t be arsed the pretence - I can’t even feign pretend interest, my wife..... 

Anyway,  good to see you again,  ehmm, I need to shoot off.... 

9 hours ago, NEM said:

9 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I think it's more that he's now got competition for biggest bore. Bad enough with one boring troll, let alone 3 or 4 to wade through. That's where the block function comes into its own. Saves you having to sift through the shite.

Do you pair live out near Cormack park? Did you attend the protest  meetings against the training ground & stadium? 

you’s sound like the types.

25 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

😄 I'm warming to you RJ 

That’s more like it. We don’t need to agree on everything football related but at least welcome a fellow poster.

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tord fishing with Scott Burns…

Tommy Johnson? Lavvvve it, ya cunt.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tord fishing with Scott Burns…

on a need to know basis

19 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

The only link with substance you posts have are the illegal substances you either inhale, consume or smoke. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Abaadeenmale1903 said:

The only link with substance you posts have are the illegal substances you either inhale, consume or smoke. 

I don’t need illegal substances to post highly popular responses….it just comes naturally. Even those that choose to block me etc still ask their committee members what I am saying.

You keep them updated….it’s a job that you are possibly good at.

Has anyone watched the Glass pre match press conference? He was asked about the squad and potential additions and he said "we're there". That has to be a major fucking worry surely?

7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Has anyone watched the Glass pre match press conference? He was asked about the squad and potential additions and he said "we're there". That has to be a major fucking worry surely?

Delusional to think that squad is ready for a season. 

Very unbalanced - lacking in central defenders  & strikers, but overloaded with central midfielders. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Delusional to think that squad is ready for a season. 

Very unbalanced - lacking in central defenders  & strikers, but overloaded with central midfielders. 

Aye my thoughts exactly. Get an injury to JET or Ramirez even for say 3-4 weeks and we are left with 1 fit, experienced striker and Michael Ruth? If we have aspirations of cup runs and going further in Europe the squad as it is won't cut it. Need a winger, CH and striker. Minimum. 

Has anyone mentioned that we need a centre back, a winger and a striker today? 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Has anyone mentioned that we need a centre back, a winger and a striker today? 

Maybe we should let Stephen Glass know 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe we should let Stephen Glass know 

I don't even think he's going to play with orthodox wingers. 

I think Jet and Hedges will play behind Ramirez and the full backs will be asked to provide the width. 

I'd be shocked if a centre back doesn't come in at some point though.  Maybe another attacker. 

Edited by aberdeen1970
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Aye my thoughts exactly. Get an injury to JET or Ramirez even for say 3-4 weeks and we are left with 1 fit, experienced striker and Michael Ruth? If we have aspirations of cup runs and going further in Europe the squad as it is won't cut it. Need a winger, CH and striker. Minimum. 

It happened to us last year as well, you would think they would learn as well.watkins,hornby, lucky we had hendry and kamberi as back up and they were shite, also agree need 3 minimum in them positions you said to be able to kick on, looking at Celtic the now and it’s frustrating that we could overtake them as they are just pish and there confidence is gone already, 2016/17 team would get us into second easily in my opinion.shame old cormack didn’t through the kitchen sink at it.

where abouts from Ayrshire are yae from?

Be arite. 

McGinn and McLennan can play up front if there are injuries. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I don't even think he's going to play with orthodox wingers. 

I think Jet and Hedges will play behind Ramirez. 

I'd be shocked if a centre back doesn't come in at some point though.  Maybe another attacker. 

Aye, it’s not been said what the formation has been in the two pre-season games.

Presumably a back 4, but not obvious what’s been ahead of it.

It looked like the 4 at the top end was

JET Ferguson Hedges      
             Ramirez 

But no-one knows really.

I struggle to see how JET would be suitable for a place out wide as he’s not the most mobile & I doubt he’d track back much. 

Maybe he could play behind Ramirez & we play Hedges & A N OTHER out wide.