9 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Partially agree RJ , I think the agent has a bit to do with it after all that’s how they make their money .don’t see the relevance of lifelong dons fan as plenty who have been also moved on .

3m with add ons,  yup acceptable and would allow good options to be brought in 

Cormack should be giving Glass £1m of that to reinvest into the team. It would win him some support from a few doubters also…win win.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Signed for Chelsea on a bosman but barely played. Used to commute from Amsterdam each day. 

Good player on his day, big solid bastard, mind when he was doing that, wages must have been big even back then, when you think of it though, only a 55 min flight from amsterdam to Edinburgh. Kennedy leaving from Ayrshire up to Aberdeen every day would take longer ?

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Winston Borgarde did. 

Distance between Schiphol and London City airports is 209 miles or to Heathrow 231 miles. Published flight times are an hour but in practice, little more than 30 minutes each way. It would piss me off doing it daily but on the money Bogarde earned I could probably live with it

I can't see anybody commuting Orlando to Atlanta daily, which is more than twice the distance to Heathrow from Schiphol. 

48 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Good player on his day, big solid bastard, mind when he was doing that, wages must have been big even back then, when you think of it though, only a 55 min flight from amsterdam to Edinburgh. Kennedy leaving from Ayrshire up to Aberdeen every day would take longer ?

Does that useless cunt commute back and fore for training?

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Does that useless cunt commute back and fore for training?

Am pretty sure he did, have heard since he’s sharing with the other Ayrshire boy in mcrorie now though, but sure he was ??, probably why the cunt could never cross a baw, too tired ??

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Distance between Schiphol and London City airports is 209 miles or to Heathrow 231 miles. Published flight times are an hour but in practice, little more than 30 minutes each way. It would piss me off doing it daily but on the money Bogarde earned I could probably live with it

I can't see anybody commuting Orlando to Atlanta daily, which is more than twice the distance to Heathrow from Schiphol. 

Yeah. So no one is commuting from Orlando to Atlanta, or vice versa. What a pointless argument you've manufactured ?

16 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I am sure he does like being with us. It will be his agent trying to do what he is paid to do…get him more dosh. Some players are motivated by cash and desire to succeed, others are happy to just be in the game. Lewis Ferguson was never a lifelong Dons fan but he has been decent for us. I would sell him if we get offered £3m. I think we can replace him no problem.

Lewis and his dad clearly loved Derek McInnes, so that maybe had a part to play in it too. He seems like the kind of guy who will keep working hard, even if it is just to earn himself a bigger and better move. He'll know that if he can put in some stand out performances and bag some goals before the end of the transfer window he'll attract more interest, so there's every incentive for him to get off to a flyer.

5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis and his dad clearly loved Derek McInnes, so that maybe had a part to play in it too. He seems like the kind of guy who will keep working hard, even if it is just to earn himself a bigger and better move. He'll know that if he can put in some stand out performances and bag some goals before the end of the transfer window he'll attract more interest, so there's every incentive for him to get off to a flyer.

I thought his interview was quite interesting as was the wee look and smile that Hewitt and Gardner gave each other when the camera panned back to the gantry 

Still wanting out ASAP would be my guess 

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Expect in the next few weeks  to see his agent mouthing off in the Daily Retard and stirring things up again.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

12 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Expect in the next few weeks  to see his agent mouthing off in the Daily Retard and stirring things up again.

The Hun Family Together. 

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Very true. And let’s be honest….if we played for any team except Aberdeen we would be chasing the money also. Some teams we wouldn’t play for but whoever is going to pay the most would certainly cross our minds.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Very true. And let’s be honest….if we played for any team except Aberdeen we would be chasing the money also. Some teams we wouldn’t play for but whoever is going to pay the most would certainly cross our minds.

Absolutely - I don't think any (or at least not the reasonable ones) Aberdeen fan would begrudge Ferguson a move down south where he can earn a lot more money. We've all known the day would come for the past couple of seasons, and he has played a lot of games for us now. The disappointing thing was him handing in the transfer request - he could have just got on with playing his best and a move would come soon enough. All that did was annoy the fans and give the media something to latch on to. More than likely came from his agent though rather than him. I reckon he'll be gone in this window, or January at the latest - and he'll go with my best wishes.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

My loon is on some Dons group on Instagram and apparently there is talk of us after a young St Mirren defender, who they’ve already knocked back a bid from Rotherham for?

Probably shite.
Edit  - Must be Connor McCarthy.

Rotherham bid £100k, apparently St Mirren want £200k.

Think I’d rather we went for Jamie McCart for that money.

21 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Rotherham bid £100k, apparently St Mirren want £200k.

Think I’d rather we went for Jamie McCart for that money.

How long do McCart and Jason Kerr have on their contracts?

Cant see any way we’d pay half a million for Jamie McGrath when we could get him for free next summer and relative buttons in Jan.