23 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

I've never understood why people who are paid thousands of pounds a week to play football every single day can't use both feet. 

Really annoys me when they balloon the ball miles over the bar and the commentator says "it was on his weaker foot" as if that's okay. 

Completely agree. Amazes me that kids aren't (properly) taught to play with both feet as a matter of course. Crazy that players get to pro level and still have a 'weaker foot'!  

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I wonder what the announcement that Dave Cormack has just teased on Twitter will be about? Says him an Simmy will do it live at 10.15. Stadium development maybe? Can't see it being a player as it'd certainly be a 1st ?

new role for Simmie maybe?  Was rumours of him moving in to another role overseeing link between development squads and the first team, not sure if it was ever confirmed?

1 hour ago, NEM said:

new role for Simmie maybe?  Was rumours of him moving in to another role overseeing link between development squads and the first team, not sure if it was ever confirmed?

Already been announced has it not as he’s the “pathways manager” or whatever its called

17 hours ago, NEM said:

14 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

13 hours ago, RedRichard said:

old news, will be something else. People are probably reading too much into Simmie being present for it. 

Wasn't suggesting the announcement today was Simmy's new role, was showing that it had already been announced. 

Delighted with the actual announcement though :)

Just now, Tord31 said:

Only second game of season and it's showing we badly need a third striker. JET injured and the game turned in their favour. Also Ramirez was clearly not fit enough to play the 90 but was left on which puts a question mark on what he's got for Sunday.

A third striker will get loads of minutes so its a no brainer to get it done.

Aye, definitely. 

Another forward thinking midfielder required as well imo. 

Only second game of season and it's showing we badly need a third striker. JET injured and the game turned in their favour. Also Ramirez was clearly not fit enough to play the 90 but was left on which puts a question mark on what he's got for Sunday.

A third striker will get loads of minutes so its a no brainer to get it done.

25 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

And Derby have a skeleton squad at the moment. 

He would be going nowhere despite Tords delusions. 

Someone said they were skint? 

And of course he's going no where until McInnes gets a new job

anyway why you two picking up on whether shinnie would sign for us as opposed to mcinnes not being the manager

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

What type of return to earth was it?

An abrupt thump or floating down like a feather?

Game was over before it began. Doesn't sound like any need for panic.

14 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

See Watford interested in James McGrath.... Ferguson to miss out?

Happy about that Fergie is playing well again and I believe can only get better under Glass.  Has a great seasn this time and he should be looking at slightly higher than Watford.