24 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Where in the South Stand were these shouts coming from

JET was hiding in the game a lot, standing behind players and not even looking to move a couple of yards into space to receive the ball.

One move where he did put in a bit of effort, he was clearly visibly annoyed and frustrated that the pass didn't go back to him.

JET clearly has a very good touch, quick feet and good vision for a pass, but he will need to realise that he will also need to work hard to be as good as he can be here.

Is his laidbackness not partly how he sees the passes he does? Even if it isnt,to be booing our own players in one of our first games in front of a crowd in over a year is pretty embarassing/pathetic....

7 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Is his laidbackness not partly how he sees the passes he does? Even if it isnt,to be booing our own players in one of our first games in front of a crowd in over a year is pretty embarassing/pathetic....

Absolutely, I don't condone booing our players. I was just commenting on JET.

I think JET had a very good home game against Hacken, an average game away and Sunday against Dundee Utd, it was his worst game by his own standards.

I'm hoping he plays much better on Thursday

58 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Where in the South Stand were these shouts coming from

Where my season ticket is in the south stand, there were quite a few absolute wallopers nearby that would come away with the most embarrassing shouts you'll ever hear. Folk who barely understand football. Quite a few who clearly just go so they can act like pretendy hard men....behind the safety of the fence at the away end.

I remember one game there was a guy was screaming abuse at Considine after we'd conceded. "I'd love to kick his face in if I saw him in town" etc etc. Considine wasn't even playing. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Where my season ticket is in the south stand, there were quite a few absolute wallopers nearby that would come away with the most embarrassing shouts you'll ever hear. Folk who barely understand football. Quite a few who clearly just go so they can act like pretendy hard men....behind the safety of the fence at the away end.

I remember one game there was a guy was screaming abuse at Considine after we'd conceded. "I'd love to kick his face in if I saw him in town" etc etc. Considine wasn't even playing. 

I usually sit in section S near the back, was under the TV gantry this time.

Didn’t hear any booing of our players, but certainly of Mulgrew

I was in the south stand on Sunday and never heard any booing.

However, in the first half, I was encouraging McKenzie to get forward instead of sideways and back, and likewise was letting JET know he’s at a big club now and lethargy, even perceived, isn’t going to cut the mustard here.that’s not booing though.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

I was in the south stand on Sunday and never heard any booing.

However, in the first half, I was encouraging McKenzie to get forward instead of sideways and back, and likewise was letting JET know he’s at a big club now and lethargy, even perceived, isn’t going to cut the mustard here.that’s not booing though.

Don't think Jet would be with us or have the career that he's had if he wasn't lethargic.

8 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

He didn't say he went. Boooo'd from a stream somewhere nowhere near Pittodrie

I have been to many a match and not let out a booh. But I have been to plenty and have done. I don’t like us getting beat and I hope that never changes. 
I have to say I would find it difficult to booh the new Glassball Aberdeen team. They are making me want to come back to the matches now. The club needs folk like myself at matches to bring a bit atmosphere and humour to proceedings. 
The players will get easily bored with the current bunch of happy clapping season ticket and DNA membership squad that don’t provide that much of an atmosphere. 

31 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have been to many a match and not let out a booh. But I have been to plenty and have done. I don’t like us getting beat and I hope that never changes. 

You said you boooo’d teams onto the pitch

31 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

The club needs folk like myself at matches to bring a bit atmosphere and humour to proceedings. 
The players will get easily bored with the current bunch of happy clapping season ticket and DNA membership squad that don’t provide that much of an atmosphere. 

The players and club have appreciated the atmosphere we have brought to the games, so once again, you’re talking bollox ?

45 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You said you boooo’d teams onto the pitch

The players and club have appreciated the atmosphere we have brought to the games, so once again, you’re talking bollox ?

It’s a much better atmosphere when I am there. They will need to make do with you at the moment though as I have not purchased a season ticket.

I'll be really disappointed if Hedges leaves and is sold him for less than a million. He's arguably our best player.

Cormack will need to provide the funds to find a suitable replacement.

Losing both Ferguson and Hedges during this window would be a huge blow.

Now that Watford are being linked with McGrath I very much doubt we have any chance of signing him.

Hopefully Darren Mowbray has a shortlist of players (within our budget) that can replace them (if/when they do move on).

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

The first of a few deals between the Mowbray brothers?

£1M on the nose please Tones

I looked for the story about Blackburn being interested last night

Seems as if they are a bit skint and can't afford a transfer fee so they are prepared to wait till January to try to land Hedges on a pre-contract.

Hopefully by then we will either have persuaded him to sign a new contract or he will have been sold later this month for a decent fee to a club who can afford to cough up some wonga

30 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I looked for the story about Blackburn being interested last night

Seems as if they are a bit skint and can't afford a transfer fee so they are prepared to wait till January to try to land Hedges on a pre-contract.

Hopefully by then we will either have persuaded him to sign a new contract or he will have been sold later this month for a decent fee to a club who can afford to cough up some wonga

maybe they are waiting to sell that guy armstrong?

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There’s no way we should be letting a million pound asset run down his contract.

If he hasn’t re-signed by now, I doubt he will, & he fancies a move back to England & the Championship.

We should reluctantly try & sell him & replace him 

£1M is the minimum we should accept if he were to leave this window. Anything less and it's probably more valuable to let him run down the contract.

We got him for nothing, he's an asset on the pitch, so keep him and use him in that year to improve our season.