2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Has our recruitment team (Mowbray, Glass, Brown, Russell, Apaloo and Cormack) really had enough time together to make an assessment on those players (or similar lesser known scottish based players)?

They seemed to have enough time to make an assessment on JET so why would anyone else from the SPL be any different?

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They seemed to have enough time to make an assessment on JET so why would anyone else from the SPL be any different?

Good point but JET was on a free and did score 3 goals against us last season, and is an ex 20+* goals a season efl striker. Signing a young emerging spfl player for serious cash is different.

*aye i know it was only one one season scoring significant amount of goals)

46 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Ferguson’s hun wanker dad spouting off on Open Goal about a gentlemen’s agreement that hasn’t been kept. Cunt.

Never watched this pod cast before, until you mentioned this...Deary me. 

Anyway, interesting that the epl team offered the amount that we said previously we would accept. 

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Ferguson’s hun wanker dad spouting off on Open Goal about a gentlemen’s agreement that hasn’t been kept. Cunt.

Heard some other podcast a week or so ago refer to Father Ferguson not being happy about his loon not getting to move.

If a club comes in with an acceptable offer he'll be gone. Until then, dry your eyes you cunt and zip it.

• Upvote 1

Was telling the interested club that there was a certain low figure that Aberdeen would have to agree to, part of the 'gentleman's agreement' or did they tell Watford this figure & excuse themselves from said gentlemanly part of the agreement I wonder?

Cunts can greet all they want. End of day, They (Agent,Player, & Daddy) have clearly acted as sneaky cunts & tried to force a move on the cheap & fk Aberdeen over. No part of that is in the slightest bit 'gentlemanly' 

Guest milne_afc
8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If there’s any chance of us paying a fee it’ll be around £250k max for the likes of Jamie McCart

Laughable valuation which would rightly be dismissed out of hand. Same with Kerr and Gordon - all 3 are worth 7 figures each.

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

So you think Jamie McCart is worth the same as Ryan Hedges?!

Really? 

That’s as mental as the Mason’s post 

I didn't say that. 

But both he and Kerr are worth well over 250k with an entire season left on their contracts. 

And I'd argue that St Johnstone’s captain who is only 24 and has just led his team to two cups and is playing in the Europa League qualifiers is probably worth as much as Ryan Hedges on the transfer market currently.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I didn't say that. 

But both he and Kerr are worth well over 250k with an entire season left on their contracts. 

And I'd argue that St Johnstone’s captain who is only 24 and has just led his team to two cups and is playing in the Europa League qualifiers is probably worth as much as Ryan Hedges on the transfer market currently.

Kerr, aye. But I never mentioned him, the resident Mason did.

I mentioned McCart who’s not the same as Kerr, who’s worth a lot more 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Kerr, aye. But I never mentioned him, the resident Mason did.

I mentioned McCart who’s not the same as Kerr, who’s worth a lot more 

But McCart is still worth more than 250k.

Folk speak about their contracts running out but they have him for a whole season yet. 

It's weird how we expect good money for our players but expect other teams in our league to just give away their best assets for a pittance. 

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Who gives a fk ?‍♂️ I didn’t read back.

all info really needed was if it was an injury or not.

is this your methadone replacement for lack of dildos & -1’s ?

What has happened to the dildo’s? My score will be getting nearer the green numbers and for me that is unacceptable.

• Upvote 2