8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I didn't say that. 

But both he and Kerr are worth well over 250k with an entire season left on their contracts. 

And I'd argue that St Johnstone’s captain who is only 24 and has just led his team to two cups and is playing in the Europa League qualifiers is probably worth as much as Ryan Hedges on the transfer market currently.

Kerr, aye. But I never mentioned him, the resident Mason did.

I mentioned McCart who’s not the same as Kerr, who’s worth a lot more 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Kerr, aye. But I never mentioned him, the resident Mason did.

I mentioned McCart who’s not the same as Kerr, who’s worth a lot more 

But McCart is still worth more than 250k.

Folk speak about their contracts running out but they have him for a whole season yet. 

It's weird how we expect good money for our players but expect other teams in our league to just give away their best assets for a pittance. 

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Who gives a fk ?‍♂️ I didn’t read back.

all info really needed was if it was an injury or not.

is this your methadone replacement for lack of dildos & -1’s ?

What has happened to the dildo’s? My score will be getting nearer the green numbers and for me that is unacceptable.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I most certainly am enjoying it again. Just a lil more tweaking 

Watching the Dons is far more enjoyable now than it has been for a few years. What a difference a bit positivity makes.

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Reckon he’s still bitter about Mcinnes leaving 

Anyone who is bitter about Derek McInnes leaving Aberdeen isn’t wired up right. As soon as he left the building the dark clouds cleared. We’ve had a better summer because of him going (football and weather wise) and that is no coincidence.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Watching the Hibs highlights...... Martin Boyle is so good in this league. 

If we did come in to some money (Ferguson? Hedges? Group Stages?) we should be signing Boyle ahead of anyone else

Seems to be this assumption that all we have to do is stump up £500K and Martin Boyle is ours... I absolutely agree he'd be a great signing... but do we even know whether he'd want to join us? 

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Seems to be this assumption that all we have to do is stump up £500K and Martin Boyle is ours... I absolutely agree he'd be a great signing... but do we even know whether he'd want to join us? 

He is a supporter

However he's likely to be one of Hibs' higher paid players so we'd have to bung him a fair old wedge to make moving up worth his while. As you say, the (rumoured) £500k release fee only guarantees that Boyle will be allowed to speak to a club that offers it if he wants to. . There's absolutely no guarantee he will either want to do so, or accept the transfer thereafter.

Cormack and Glass have mentioned a few times that as well as Ramsay and McKenzie, there are 2 or 3 other great prospects in the youth setup waiting to be unleashed.

I suppose they would say that, to big up their own youth policy, but I wander who they are referring to? Sad indictment on the youth policy that there’s no chance any of them are strikers

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Cormack and Glass have mentioned a few times that as well as Ramsay and McKenzie, there are 2 or 3 other great prospects in the youth setup waiting to be unleashed.

I suppose they would say that, to big up their own youth policy, but I wander who they are referring to? Sad indictment on the youth policy that there’s no chance any of them are strikers

Harvey and Bavidge up front in the under 18s are highly rated but probably not in the next 6-12 months.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there is anybody in between... I'd prefer Ruth to get another loan move.