16 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's a good job this was just AFC trying to force the hand of another club for a player we actually want otherwise it would have been embarrassing.

It will still be a little bit embarrassing unless we get the player in question signed up.

The 500k seems like a lot to be paying for Callum Hendry, St Johnstone are definitely driving a hard bargain there . ??

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Aberdeen will know fine how the clause works. Their theory will be leak the bid so that another european club makes the £500k bid and if we top it hopefully Hibs will see sense and take the extra money rather than being stubborn.

He may or may not come but I'd be very surprised if he agrees to sign a new deal within the transfer window. 

Boyle will be a Dons man whether it's now, January or 2023.

Lolz 

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Signed new deal at Hibs.

Its almost like his agent sturred up the interest to get his Hibs contract sorted..................................................................................

Thoroughly embarrassing for us that he didn't force through the move to our all conquering side. Could have got his photo taken beside the 2014 League Cup and Energy Cities Cup 

Just had a look on Hibsnet to see what the spoon burning cunts are saying about Boyle.  Fuck me for a team that all but disbanded their youth system and shamelessly paid a load of staff off when Covid hit they don't half have delusions of grandeur.

Tinpot yo-yo club cunts

• Upvote 4
11 minutes ago, thurso said:

It is, doesn’t matter if it’s the rangers, celtic, Hibs or whoever if your meant to be an Aberdeen fan and choose to play for another team in Scotland your a cunt 

Aberdeen had the chance to pick him up as a youth when he played for Lewis United, they had a chance to pick him up when he played for Montrose, they had a chance to pick him up when he played for Dundee, they didn't. Hibs gave him his chance, imagine growing up as an Aberdeen fan and your team ignores you. I wouldn't blame him for extending with Hibs. 

18 minutes ago, thurso said:

It is, doesn’t matter if it’s the rangers, celtic, Hibs or whoever if your meant to be an Aberdeen fan and choose to play for another team in Scotland your a cunt 

Pretty sure he's more of a Hearts fan, family certainly are anyways, not that it matters, go where the money is, I'd play for Rangers if they were offering me £500 more than the Aberdons.