10 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Sigh. Your anger is playing to the galleries and with shit bants. You're like Brent with this. 

Ha ha ha. Hey. Listen. He just asked, do I hate Hearts?

...........yeah, he hates Hearts. 

I get it. Take a night off. Not cos I'm angry, cos you're boring as fuck. 

I’m not playing to any gallery.

I think you’re a hun cunt.

A weirdo hun cunt who hangs about other teams forums.

Strange wee man. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Nae much use being there when the rest of the team are in Azerbaijan ?. In all seriousness that's another CH we can add to the must sign list after Andy's injury. Can't see him playing again for a few months

Didn’t think Hayes would have played tonight after Sunday.

Lets hope for the best for Andy

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Didn’t think Hayes would have played tonight after Sunday.

Lets hope for the best for Andy

Didn’t look good and givin his age and the fact he put his hand up straight away, stretcher as well, he’s a hardy bastard as well so not looking good.wouldn’t be surprised if it were six months 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Didn’t look good and givin his age and the fact he put his hand up straight away, stretcher as well, he’s a hardy bastard as well so not looking good.wouldn’t be surprised if it were six months 

Aye looked like he could have done a knee ligament. 

Injuries haven't been kind to us the last few days. 

We were already asking for a forward and a centre back when lo and behold we get 2 bad looking injuries.... To a forward and a centre back. 

At least McKenzie looked good left of a three. That was a wee bonus. 

Well short up in attacking midfield and up front now though. Ramirez looked absolutely knackered, the loon needs some help. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We were already asking for a forward and a centre back when lo and behold we get 2 bad looking injuries.... To a forward and a centre back. 

Well short up in attacking midfield and up front now though. Ramirez looked absolutely knackered, the loon needs some help. 

Let’s hope our management have something up their sleeve for new signings but after the Boyle debacle am not so sure.aye to be honest we are missing a few players in, jet looks shite, leaving one real CF, our defence in my opinion was 2 centre backs light, and missing a Christie type, you could also argue that our wingers are shite and could be replacing ,well all of them. Hayes,mcginn are too old and McLennan and Kennedy are too shit.

for me 2 centre backs

2 forwards in case of injury( jet is not a striker)

1 centre attacking midfielder

just start again with the wingers and sell the lot of them (bar hedges)

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If we sign an ace third striker it'll be like 'well ok fair enough waiting for him' but if ends up being another teddy jenks it'll be absolutely mind-blowing baffling that we didnt take just anyone before the season started.

Centre back we clearly need someone in pronto and for attacking midfield we already knew he wanted one there and chasing mcgrath as first choice

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

If we sign an ace third striker it'll be like 'well ok fair enough waiting for him' but if ends up being another teddy jenks it'll be absolutely mind-blowing baffling that we didnt take just anyone before the season started.

Centre back we clearly need someone in pronto and for attacking midfield we already knew he wanted one there and chasing mcgrath as first choice

That Ojo role is just made for McGrath 

• Upvote 1

I think it's imperative that we get players in and we have to believe that the board and the management have targets and are currently in dialogue.

Considine, could well be out for a few weeks/months, and with the lesser spotted Devlin still missing we're down to McCrorie and Gallagher and possibly MacKenzie if it's a back 3. That's a ridiculous situation to be in and it doesn't look like we have any young center half's coming through.

A creative midfielder, a winger and support up front for Ramirez also required.

A said a few weeks to go that there was plenty time when some were wetting their pants, but that was mid to late July. Now the clocks seriously ticking.

12 days to go.

4 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I think it's imperative that we get players in and we have to believe that the board and the management have targets and are currently in dialogue.

Considine, could well be out for a few weeks/months, and with the lesser spotted Devlin still missing we're down to McCrorie and Gallagher and possibly MacKenzie if it's a back 3. That's a ridiculous situation to be in and it doesn't look like we have any young center half's coming through.

A said a few weeks to go that there was plenty time when some were wetting their pants, but that was mid to late July. Now the clocks seriously ticking.

12 days to go.

I agree wholeheartedly but on the other hand.. its a bit late in the day for Hearts, we cant sign anyone for Qarabag, and then its only Ross County.

So weve went this long now we can probably just wait till the deadline.

A couple of new players for Sunday would be handy but im not expecting it.

Hancock is a young centre back that will be given his debut soon - perhaps this month.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Thon lad Hancock that's been on the bench a lot - what's his position? 

Agree though. Badly need defensive additions along with a striker. 

He’s a centre half.

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some centre halves have been known to play both sides......... 

Haha. The central part is often overlooked. 

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

12 days to go.

We supposedly have a great prospect in our young Malawi centre back. But your point stands.