28 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Mcgrath wouldn’t improve us. Typical unimaginative crap that you come to expect from a few on here. 

Although we did try for him in July and St Mirren rejected the bid....

Maybe you should use one of your accounts to direct message Glass and let him know your thoughts. I'm sure he would value it

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

All this talk of McGrath that's been going on for months. What sort of player is he, what's his best position and what would he bring to us?

Genuine question as so many on here advocating signing him but I've never really paid much attention to him other than to know he plays for St. Mirren and scored a few penalties. 

30 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

All bluster and no substance in the retorts. All this talk of a creative midfield player, mcgrath has one assist in the league over the last 2 seasons and the majority of his goals have been pens. I’ll ask again for a tangible reason that people think he’s worth signing. 

17 goals & 6 assists last season alone, so you are speaking utter shite again. 10 goals were penalties last season & he missed one. So still had 7 goals & 6 assists from open play LAST season. So your one assist over past two seasons is shitebag plucked from thin air. Two assists in League, 1 in LC & 3 in SC. Last season & all but one of those assists were v top flight clubs. The other was against ICT

sure if we add up enough to take last season (some of season before & this season) to make up two full seasons, then you will find your utters BS lie of ONE assist over past TWO seasons is complete SHITE

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Is that what you’re basing it on? Because Kenny mcclean did well. Sums you up quite nicely, complete mentalist. 

Goodwin is a decent manager & was an annoyingly competent player & captain. Damn sure he’s a better judge of a player than me or you, especially as he sees him day in day out. 
He wants him at st mirren long term. That, coupled with watching him play myself on occasion & his stats (that you lied about greatly) tells me he’s far better than around half our own lads & has serious sell on value potential also.

You are the fkn mentalist on this subject as all you are speaking is shite you’ve made up in your own head & ran with in hope not to be called on it. 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Goodwin is a decent manager & was an annoyingly competent player & captain. Damn sure he’s a better judge of a player than me or you, especially as he sees him day in day out. 
He wants him at st mirren long term. That, coupled with watching him play myself on occasion & his stats (that you lied about greatly) tells me he’s far better than around half our own lads & has serious sell on value potential also.

You are the fkn mentalist on this subject as all you are speaking is shite you’ve made up in your own head & ran with in hope not to be called on it. 

In the league games Ive watched this season he hasn’t done much. It was the same last season. He probably is an okay player but not one that we should be paying a fee for. 

24 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

In the league games Ive watched this season he hasn’t done much. It was the same last season. He probably is an okay player but not one that we should be paying a fee for. 

I would have been as stupid as you in rgds Kenny McLean & his stats were far worse than McGraths.

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A peak Jim Goodwin wouldn't get a game in our now. Sit doon. 

I didn’t say he would or even come close to implying he would.

I said he’s a decent manager & was a very (or annoyingly) competent midfielder & captain 

Damn sure he knows a decent young midfielder when he has one.

Don’t have to be a top chef to know a fine steak ?

I reckon Ferguson will be with us until January now.  Can’t see any team coming in with a bid that matches our valuation.  Likely teams will chance their hand with another shit bid and the rest of the week his Dad will be on Sportsound moaning like fuck.  Wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few teams sniffing about Calvin Ramsay.  Would a sale then loan back for a season type deal be a possibility?  

2 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

I reckon Ferguson will be with us until January now.  Can’t see any team coming in with a bid that matches our valuation.  Likely teams will chance their hand with another shit bid and the rest of the week his Dad will be on Sportsound moaning like fuck.  Wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few teams sniffing about Calvin Ramsay.  Would a sale then loan back for a season type deal be a possibility?  

Surely Ferguson is gone. It makes absolutely no sense signing so many centre mids unless we are moving on at least 2  other CM's. Ramsey should definitely stay until summer at very minimum. Playing every week and putting MOTM performances every week. If Doig is away to The Rangers for 4m Ramsey will be alot more come summer.

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No. 

We shouldn't even consider selling him over the next couple of years. 

Do you not want to see how he develops in a red shirt? 

Of course I do.  I could have phrased that post a bit better.   Would rather him stay for as long as possible.  He may well be the most valuable asset we have come the end of the season.