2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

UEFA/FIFA don’t care if the 31st August falls in an international break.

Serves clubs right waiting to the 31st. Get it done a few days earlier. 

Yes clubs say that every year get the work done early. Very few do tho. I do suspect ours is done can’t see anything happening 

29 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Considine has no decision to be made. Yet.

As a club legend, there should be no pressure and full commitment to help rehabilitate.

Only once that's completed (and I'd guess nearer Easter than Christmas), then a decision could be made as to whether there is a need for him.

I personally want to see Andy in a Dons shirt again, even if its just a farewell end of season game. His last game shouldn't be getting injured on a shite pitch in Baku.

He's also shown already that he's stepped in for coaching sessions at the youth groups, so no issue with him continuing as part of the coaching team

Absolutely , it's in his hands , how his rehabilitation goes . He may just decide to call it a day at the turn of the year especially if we do bring in Hamilton and our defence is looking solid 

3 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Absolutely , it's in his hands , how his rehabilitation goes . He may just decide to call it a day at the turn of the year especially if we do bring in Hamilton and our defence is looking solid 

I think he'll want to turn out for us at least one more time in front of a crowd at Pittodrie. And he absolutely deserves to do so if at all possible.

It would take a real effort rehabilitation wise for him to do so though. A shitload of gym work....so would he then retire after all that work? He'd be perfectly serviceable for a season or 2 for Cove, Montrose or the likes. And could combine that with coaching the youths

1 hour ago, slippers said:

I hope Ferguson does go and I hope George is correct with the "BIG" signing in centre mid. Very little being speculated but Ferguson isn't in any of the video montages of Scotland squad training so it could well be on. From what I heard Hamilton was an option but we choose Bates as figure was alot lower. Dont think Hamilton will happen. 

Burnett suggesting that it is Hamilton. He also seems to be getting information from a female. I’m not convinced now.

24 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I'd expect a few to go out (Kennedy to St Mirren, McGinn to Killie?)

There is the rumour that there is one more coming in. 

I was more meaning incoming than outgoing. A few will probably go out. 

Hope the rumour is true even if it’s just the young Hamilton boy, do we have any good young centre backs coming through 

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think he'll want to turn out for us at least one more time in front of a crowd at Pittodrie. And he absolutely deserves to do so if at all possible.

It would take a real effort rehabilitation wise for him to do so though. A shitload of gym work....so would he then retire after all that work? He'd be perfectly serviceable for a season or 2 for Cove, Montrose or the likes. And could combine that with coaching the youths

If andys rehab goes badly I’d still hope he gets one last run out even if it’s last minute of the last game at pittodrie to wave goodbye at the end 

• Upvote 1