We probably got Longstaff in the event of an acceptable bid coming in for Ferguson.  That doesn’t look likely now so he performs for us  in the next 3 months he will get his move in January. A couple of caps in that time will help bump up his value. 
I predict there won’t be any incomings but we will see McGeouch, Kennedy and Ruth head out the door sold or on loan. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

We probably got Longstaff in the event of an acceptable bid coming in for Ferguson.  That doesn’t look likely now so he performs for us  in the next 3 months he will get his move in January. A couple of caps in that time will help bump up his value. 
I predict there won’t be any incomings but we will see McGeouch, Kennedy and Ruth head out the door sold or on loan. 

Ok Mystic Meg.

Not a player rumour but back room staff rumour question. Does anyone know if Greig Thomson has left the club? I saw the dons are advertising for a head of performance analysis today.

Wasnt aware of him leaving but I thought that was his job role. I know he was very good at his job, and very highly thought of within the game so maybe been headhunted from elsewhere. Will definitely be a big loss if he has gone.

6 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Not a player rumour but back room staff rumour question. Does anyone know if Greig Thomson has left the club? I saw the dons are advertising for a head of performance analysis today.

Wasnt aware of him leaving but I though that was his job role. I know he was very good at his job, and very highly thought of within the game so maybe been headhunted from elsewhere. Will definitely be a big loss if he has gone.

Someone email Cormack and tell him to save the wage on a Performance Analyst by logging on here after every game.

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, Millertime said:

Thats so, so daft

Mcinnes was an even better midfielder than goodwin,  so by default, ojo must be good?

19 hours ago, Millertime said:

Better judge just like mcinnes was a better judge on Anderson than you, aye?

:spanner:

McInnes would have to be a better manager for that

25 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Wasnt aware of him leaving but I thought that was his job role. I know he was very good at his job, and very highly thought of within the game so maybe been headhunted from elsewhere. Will definitely be a big loss if he has gone.

There’s still a vacancy for one of the pathway coach leads; Simmie got the main one for looking after the 16-18 year olds route into the 1st team squad and someone else, whose name escapes me, for the youngest age group but the middle group lead post, has still to be filled.

9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

That’s the lights off & doors locked at Pittodrie. Mini’s Been knocking for ages with no reply according to latest WhatsApp 

Only players leaving now. Kennedy for sure. McGinn likely & Ruth on loan. 

A business is done at Cormack Park now so check the lights in the offices up there 

49 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Yes, officially left a few weeks ago but has been gone since the end of last season on the sick

• Upvote 1