57 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Particularly Kennedy but expected maybe a couple to go out

He's fucking shite

Everyone's been banging on about how we needed to/would shift him out this window. Along with McGeouch (possibly)

Well that's all very fucking well but there has to be a club interested in them for them to get shipped out to. 

I said over a fortnight back that I thought we were stuck with them for this reason

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He's fucking shite

Everyone's been banging on about how we needed to/would shift him out this window. Along with McGeouch (possibly)

Well that's all very fucking well but there has to be a club interested in them for them to get shipped out to. 

I said over a fortnight back that I thought we were stuck with them for this reason

Maybe keeping ahold of them incase they can do a job as CH’s for us

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He's fucking shite

I would think by this point we'd be offering Kennedy within scotland for £1k/week and below. Glass seems to have taken a real dislike to him.

So it's not a matter of wages being too high.

Can't help but think we've made a total cunt of the Ferguson situation. We paid a fee to Newcastle and are supposedly outlaying a hefty amount per week towards Longstaff's wages but we are still keeping Ferguson? Stuck with a player who wants away. We saw on Sunday that playing with Brown, Ferguson and Longstaff doesn't work as Lewis and Matty both do the same job. So now what do we do? Fuck up of epic proportions. 

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Can't help but think we've made a total cunt of the Ferguson situation. We paid a fee to Newcastle and are supposedly outlaying a hefty amount per week towards Longstaff's wages but we are still keeping Ferguson? Stuck with a player who wants away. We saw on Sunday that playing with Brown, Ferguson and Longstaff doesn't work as Lewis and Matty both do the same job. So now what do we do? Fuck up of epic proportions. 

Not even close to the epic proportions of our central defensive fkd up work this window.

Glass is to central defenders what McInnes was to full backs.

it seems they both feel anyone can just fill in in these areas

Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

Why should we be held to ransom by guff clubs who treat us with utter contempt by tabling insulting offers when they’ll readily spend 3 times what we are asking on complete no marks from the championship? Good on the club for sticking to their guns. If ferguson wants to leave, tough shit. He’s contracted to a club and will just have to suck it up. Sulking and playing shit certainly won’t do his cause any favours. His al man can shut the fuck up too, absolute embarrassment he is. It’s no surprise the moment his hun pal is out the door he starts with his pish.  

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Well folk were worried about Brown getting a rest. 

If we've got Ferguson and Longstaff then that won't be a problem any more. 

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Why should we be held to ransom by guff clubs who treat us with utter contempt by tabling insulting offers when they’ll readily spend 3 times what we are asking on complete no marks from the championship? Good on the club for sticking to their guns. If ferguson wants to leave, tough shit. He’s contracted to a club and will just have to suck it up. Sulking and playing shit certainly won’t do his cause any favours. His al man can shut the fuck up too, absolute embarrassment he is. It’s no surprise the moment his hun pal is out the door he starts with his pish.  

Maybe McInnes will get a gig with an EPL club & sign him in January ???

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well folk were worried about Brown getting a rest. 

If we've got Ferguson and Longstaff then that won't be a problem any more. 

But neither of them do Browns job anywhere near as effectively. That's part of the problem. Brown will play 90% of games now we are playing once a week. It's just a waste of a wage bringing Longstaff in. Considering we were already overloaded with them. 

As someone else mentioned about the centre half situation Glass has taken his eye right off the ball there. Had Considine not got injured i don't think we'd have signed Bates.

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

But neither of them do Browns job anywhere near as effectively. That's part of the problem. Brown will play 90% of games now we are playing once a week. It's just a waste of a wage bringing Longstaff in. Considering we were already overloaded with them. 

As someone else mentioned about the centre half situation Glass has taken his eye right off the ball there. Had Considine not got injured i don't think we'd have signed Bates.

Unless Longstaff is a better player than Ferguson for example. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I'm sure Ferguson and Longstaff will be able to cope with a few shifts in midfield without Brown every now and again. 

I'm more bothered about us having only one recognised striker 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah because we will still have McCrorie, McGeough that can do a shift in Browns absence also.

Provided we still have 2 central defenders fit

I'd be less confident in those two filling in tbh. 

McCrorie can't run a midfield and McGeouch just can't get round the park quick enough. 

I think Longstaff would be able to cover Brown's job quite easily. 

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

If no one wants them, how do we get rid? Pay off?! Nah

Take that point for lads like mcgeouch and kennedy but would have expected development loans for likes of Ruth. i'd also have put campbell out if mcgeouch and ferguson are staying (even if he is now a left back)

32 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not even close to the epic proportions of our central defensive fkd up work this window.

Glass is to central defenders what McInnes was to full backs.

it seems they both feel anyone can just fill in in these areas

He’s brought in two international centre halves min - dry your eyes ?