On 4/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, Sheepo said:

Honestly Hibs have been pretty average this season also, we have been as bad this season as I have seen us since the Mcghee era, we had a good 10 week spell at the start of the season and  since then we have been pathetic. I reckon Hibs will finish probably 3-9 points ahead of us. We beat them well in the first 2 games we played them this season also. With some good signings over the summer I will be expecting us to be ahead of Hibs next season. Hibs usually follow up a good season with a poor one. there fans were calling for Ross's head earlier this season after all

Beat in the SC semi by Hearts. The worst Hearts team I can remember. In a division below. Only time Hibs were favourites against Hearts at Hampden. And fluffed it. 

Thrashed 3 0 in the League Cup semi by St Johnstone. Didn't kick a ball. 

Getting 3rd in a league with no Hearts in it. Won 17. But drawn and lost 18. 

Pending semi or final fuck up again in SC. Likely Shankland will burst them open. 

Wouldn't rush to throw petals in front of Ross and Hibs. We're shit and we were still a penalty kick away from winning the SC. 

Nisbet, Porteous and Doig all over rated. Again we're shit. But would stick with Boyce, Souttar and Kingsley before those 3 Leith superstars. 

• Dildo 2
31 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Beat in the SC semi by Hearts. The worst Hearts team I can remember. In a division below. Only time Hibs were favourites against Hearts at Hampden. And fluffed it. 

Pending semi or final fuck up again in SC. Likely Shankland will burst them open. 

Wouldn't rush to throw petals in front of Ross and Hibs. We're shit and we were still a penalty kick away from winning the SC. 

Nisbet, Porteous and Doig all over rated. Again we're shit. But would stick with Boyce, Souttar and Kingsley before those 3 Leith superstars. 

This Hibs Hearts thing, nobody really cares outwith Edinburgh. The rest of us see it as a rather twee. 

1 hour ago, Sheepo said:

Campbell at Motherwell would be ideal for the way it look like Glass wants to play, a high energy box to box midfielder

McInnes intimated on Premier Sports that he's away to England. DM said English clubs had been phoning him personally, for an opinion. 

I don't see him joining AFC.

58 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Two yo-yo clubs batting it out for the least tinpot award. 

Boring. 

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Did he, aye?

Id have thought they’d have asked Steve Robinson, to get a definitive assessment .

That's what he said, on Saturday at the Hibs v Well game. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

As if that's a big deal ?

2 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Well did the press not report that Celtic have until the end of April to take up the option of an extra year for Griffiths, and April ends in 2 days, so...... 

Was Glass not quoted as saying he's not interested on Griffiths?