56 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

I see Moult has tweeted his goodbye to PNE.  Do you think we would still be interested ? 

Did think maybe as a 2nd/3rd choice until I checked his latest knee injury. 
Spent over 450 days out and missed 69 games. So I bloody hope Aberdeen ain’t going anywhere near him

11 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Tend to agree. Ramsay looks the real deal but whilst MacKenzie did well last night, I'm not convinced he's our left back for next season, got caught out a few times last night but got away with it. Maybe 6 months on trial at a good level would bring him on. At 21, he should have played far more 1st team games by now.

I reckon Hayes will avoid the axe next season (probably moreso due to the wages we are due him) so a proper qualified LB won't be signed, if we have Hayes/Consi/Robertson/MacKenzie there already

Ramsay HAS to to start v the Huns at the weekend. Show them what a real young RB is, none of this Nathan Paterson overhyped shite

Yeah it’s a shame he only wanted to play after McInnes left

9 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

The going forward bit is my big reservation of him. Seems to get a nosebleed the minute he crosses the halfway line and rather than bombing forward letting the opposition worry about him, seems to turn inside and look for a square pass or back to one of the central defenders.

It's just a hunch I have that he isn't going to prove to be the player we all hope he might be. As I've said before, I think Ramsay on the right hand side has a much higher ceiling who will get plenty of game time next season and be fully established as our first choice by the start of season 2022/23. 

Maybe he’s just more of an old school type LB as opposed to a ‘wing’ back that everyone wants to jizz over nowadays? Or maybe he just doesn’t want to make any mistakes in his main (defensive) role & has a fear of going forward & being the scapegoat for leaving holes at the back as we have shite players to cover him going forward.

He’s looked ok considering the little he’s played & the clusterfuck shite situation of a side he’s been thrown into.

Looks like he could be next youngun that gets the target on his back for us. If only McInnes was still here to just not play him or give him cameo appearances to ‘protect’ him

7 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Agree. Strengthening the front 3 is the most important. There's Hibs with Boyle, Doidge and Nisbett. That's what made the difference this season. I'd say we are stronger all over the pitch in the other areas

This Hibs side is shit compared to the Motherwell/Killie sides that finished above us. They weren’t that great either but this Hibs side is the worst of the three. Just highlights our steadily increased regression under McInnes when the league started steadily getting remotely more competitive. But only competitive as in far more sides able to take points of each other tit for tat.  

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

Did think maybe as a 2nd/3rd choice until I checked his latest knee injury. 
Spent over 450 days out and missed 69 games. So I bloody hope Aberdeen ain’t going anywhere near him

Be Stevie May all over again. Shite with us then end up back at Well

11 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

Not only do we clearly not have scouts, we don’t have people who can even check Wikipedia to see this bloke is a journeyman with a horrendous career long goal scoring record.

Two good goals against us & he allegedly becomes a target.... and ANOTHER player in his 30’s.

Hopefully this is shite.

Not what we need. 

51 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not only do we clearly not have scouts, we don’t have people who can even check Wikipedia to see this bloke is a journeyman with a horrendous career long goal scoring record

When I think of some of the attacking players we have signed in recent years, it almost seems as if our scouting department has declared war on statistical evidence. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

When I think of some of the attacking players we have signed in recent years, it almost seems as if our scouting department has declared war on statistical evidence. 

Thirteen league goals in FIVE seasons.

Stats don’t lie. 

On what basis would anyone think he’d be a good addition?

Journeyman & not the answer to our goal scoring issues. 

I would have liked to have seen us to make a move for Devante Cole. Just turned 26, over 6ft tall and would be on a free. He's played 30 games this season scoring 12 and assisting 7.

Probably a cheaper option, younger, faster and is involved in more goals then JET. Signing Cole would make more sense.

• Upvote 6
19 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

I would have liked to have seen us to make a move for Devante Cole. Just turned 26, over 6ft tall and would be on a free. He's played 30 games this season scoring 12 and assisting 7.

Probably a cheaper option, younger, faster and is involved in more goals then JET. Signing Cole would make more sense.

Is he on the move yet?, any offers?, has he been offered a further extension by Motherwell and been turned down yet?

I think he would be a no brainer of a signing, looks a threat every time a see him, good stats in a poor team.would like him and his pal Cambell.

• Upvote 1