4 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

For me, no coincidence he hands request in same day Scotland squads announced. 
don’t get me wrong I think Turnbulls defo better, but Ferguson always ahead of him in u21 pecking order so he’s probably kicking himself as he might had a chance of going with a better season.

Think Mcrorie will be another kicking himself watching likes of Patterson get in.  

Neither have been good enough to merit a place in the squad. 

The hun RB Paterson has been very good since he came in and is worthy of his place. 

McCrorie hasn't been great since about October, and Ferguson tailed off massively from his excellent start until after the split, really. 

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He just regurgitates stories from newspapers, he’s not “in the know”. 

I can't normally keep up with all these accounts but I did notice some of them on facebook had the Anderson going to Livvie in a day or two before anything was in the papers.

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

And we are left with a deeply unhappy player, who might not be trying too hard in future. You would hope this wouldn't be the case but it has happened in the past, And having that utter cunt McMurdo as his agent, literally anything could be happening behind the scenes. 

For young eens who have no idea who McMurdo is, he was Maurice Johnston's agent in 1989. Have a wee google to see what happened if you still don't know.....

I don’t think ferguson is the type of player who would down tools for three years. My take is he has been ill advised by mcmurdo ( who I didn’t realise was still on the go). 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Neither have been good enough to merit a place in the squad. 

The hun RB Paterson has been very good since he came in and is worthy of his place. 

McCrorie hasn't been great since about October, and Ferguson tailed off massively from his excellent start until after the split, really. 

How can you say Paterson deserves his place after 5 games. If rangers thought so highly of him they wouldn’t of given tavinier a new 3 year contract 

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, thurso said:

How can you say Paterson deserves his place after 5 games. If rangers thought so highly of him they wouldn’t of given tavinier a new 3 year contract 

Because in those five games (some against good European sides) he's looked more than competent. 

Stephen O'Donnell has been part of a shite M'Well team this season, is probably playing at his peak, and is only Scotland's first choice RB because we have a dearth in that position. 

The hun boy Patterson is a young player, who Clarke should be looking to integrate, he's more agile than SOD, technically better than SOD and trains with much better players, and is worthy of his opportunity.

No point in being blinded by hate over how good a footballer is or isn't. 

Just looked it up; he's played 13 games. 

You want players who are playing and in form going in to a tournament, and he certainly fits that bill. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Because in those five games (some against good European sides) he's looked more than competent. 

Stephen O'Donnell has been part of a shite M'Well team this season, is probably playing at his peak, and is only Scotland's first choice RB because we have a dearth in that position. 

The hun boy Patterson is a young player, who Clarke should be looking to integrate, he's more agile than SOD, technically better than SOD and trains with much better players, and is worthy of his opportunity.

He could have had 20+ good games for any other club outside the ugly sister’s this season and would likely not have got into squad if sfa could have dragged up a guy from England with a Scottish tea towel at home! It’s just the narrative he’s the next big thing cos he’s at an arse cheek club

4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Derby interested in Boyle.

Rooney's lot in takeover crisis,getting points deducted?

No money so looking at cheap options.

At just £500k there will be a lot of interest in the English Championship & maybe even Celtic as cheap cover.

He’s at his peak in terms of earning power @ 27/28.

Little or no chance he would come to us. 

12 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

He could have had 20+ good games for any other club outside the ugly sister’s this season and would likely not have got into squad if sfa could have dragged up a guy from England with a Scottish tea towel at home! It’s just the narrative he’s the next big thing cos he’s at an arse cheek club

There's hardly any good Scottish right backs, this lad looks a prospect and should be given a chance. 

Shaun Rooney can count himself unlucky

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

Have it your way then son 

Given the what-have-you at the weekend past, the screw needs to be turned on anything hun, until they're ground  into dust. 

The best way to terminate vermin, is to collectively see past anything forgivable, concentrating only on the big picture. Any naive hun will soon get over it; just glory hunting cunts anyway.

Folks can call me juvenile if they want to - I couldnae give a fuck.

Look,  I have a hatred of the cunts too. I agree, they are vermin. 

We're talking about the Scottish National Team and what's best for it though, and Patterson's inclusion is a good thing. 

Just looked it up; he's played 13 games. 

You want players who are playing and in form going in to a tournament, and he certainly fits that bill. 

13 games doesn’t matter who against is not enough. 
If he never got suspended would he be playing for the rangers now. No he wouldn’t tavinier would of been straight back in. 

You have guys like Rooney at st Johnstone and devlin at livi having great seasons for their clubs. 

Look,  I have a hatred of the cunts too. I agree, they are vermin. 

We're talking about the Scottish National Team and what's best for it though, and Patterson's inclusion is a good thing. 

Lewis Ferguson's first 13 games were pretty good but saw no mention of him getting called up back then he has had to serve his time in the under 21's just like Turnbull and Gilmour. What makes the Hun who is by the way serving a ban for Covid offences so special, he only got 13 games due to Tavernier being Injured/Rested and will continue as his understudy next season

9 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Lewis Ferguson's first 13 games were pretty good but saw no mention of him getting called up back then he has had to serve his time in the under 21's just like Turnbull and Gilmour. What makes the Hun who is by the way serving a ban for Covid offences so special, he only got 13 games due to Tavernier being Injured/Rested and will continue as his understudy next season

Lewis Ferguson plays midfield. 

12 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

The loon is quite obviously a special talent. We might not like that he's a hun but Clarke is only doing what's best for the squad.......and let's face it, Clarke himself is no lover of huns generally so I'll trust his judgement that the boy deserves to be there. I doubt he'll figure in any of the matches that matter (barring a catastrophic run of injuries)  but he will get a try-out in at least one of the friendlies and should replace O'Donnell as the right back/wing back first choice within 12 months.

I think sevco will punt him out on loan to a decent level ECL club next season. No point in him sitting on the bench understudying Tavernier when he could be getting valuable experience at a decent level. 

29 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

As previously mentioned, there's a dearth at RB. 

Otherwise, he probably wouldn't get a look in. SOD is our first pick ffs. 

33 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Lewis Ferguson plays midfield. 

Where Scotland has the highest concentration of its talent. 

Im as much a hun hater as the next normal human being, but suggesting this kid isn't good enough to play is just crap.

Totally understand why Hun prick selected due to feck all right backs.

However if Ferguson some how ends up at Huns bet he'll be selected for the Scotland Squad within 6 months.

Greg Taylor from the Tims gets selected, and he's nothing special to say the least!!

5 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Totally understand why Hun prick selected due to feck all right backs.

However if Ferguson some how ends up at Huns bet he'll be selected for the Scotland Squad within 6 months.

Greg Taylor from the Tims gets selected, and he's nothing special to say the least!!

I’d agree with that part.

We saw it with Jack while he was here. Never made the squad once while with us, moves to the hun and he makes the first squad. 

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Ach aye - tbh Consi son, I was just using your post as a springboard to yon ^ 

I know you're a top cunt; I'm just amping up the ridiculous to support my non-tolerance. 

It's like kamara greeting about racism (which of course he should) - but this comes with the fact he plays for a scum cunt team, whose own captain had to reiterate his BLM message, owing to the torrent of racism and abuse, that arrived in response to his first request. 

The decision to ply your trade for those fucking scum, is a head-scratcher for infinity to me regardless - a black player doing it? Unfathomable. Money ahead of principal - and as such, much work to do afore you get sympathy (i.e. quit angrily touting your own ignorance to the facts before raising your points).

I get where you're coming from, and I do recall Goldson having to turn off the comments and appeal to huns of Instagram what he was getting at. 

Footballers don't care though, they just look at it as a chance to earn good coin, play for Gerrard and in front of heaps of fans, which is every players dream, really. 

Rangers are well thought of down in England because of their bile. They probably don't get the hatred. 

To you and I it's a moral choice and one with an answer that is incredibly obvious. Footballers get their fuckin pants put out for them before matches, they don't have to think about anything but playing football. 

Fuck them all to death. 

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

I’d agree with that part.

We saw it with Jack while he was here. Never made the squad once while with us, moves to the hun and he makes the first squad. 

Even when they were finishing behind us- which was funny. 

26 minutes ago, Dad said:

Im generally a pretty placid person; let us join hands and rejoice the wonder of life and all that bollocks - but that time we beat them the cunthole (McKenna early on); the hate flowing through me scared me a little bitty truth be told - voiceless after all the screaming and shouting pish at the dirty bastards. Just let nature take hold and that was the result.

I equate it to a wee doggy barking and snarling at random folks when otherwise they'd be all tail-a-wagging and licking faces etc - they just know, 'This cunts an evil piece of slime.'

Poor wee doggy.

Hahaha. 

Im with you dad, the football can make a normal man a maniac. I've surprised myself hurtling over seats to scream abuse etc, it's like a possession, but it's a great release and you feel magic after. 

Better to show your hatred for the hateful, is what I say.