Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye slim fit are fine,  not skinnies though. 

Haven't worn skinnies since I was 19. 
 

Anyone who reckons they are comfortable, is a liar. Fuck smashing yourself into a pair of trousers, not worth the hassle. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

80% of posters on here will genuinely go on nights out like that. 

As low as 80%?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

Malcolm Panton would get an eye taken out if one of those buttons popped.

You say that like it’s a bad thing 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Any update on this?

Nothing unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Any transfer rumours rather than fashion? Day 4 of 10 and I’m not that excited yet

Aye, back on track. Levi Garcia, winger.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looks ace ^

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Aye, back on track. Levi Garcia, winger.

Bought for 2.6m for 60% of ownership....so is shared between 2 teams. No chance.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Aye, back on track. Levi Garcia, winger.

How do people pluck these random names out hat? Just search a random team and pick a player they like the sound of? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, slippers said:

How do people pluck these random names out hat? Just search a random team and pick a player they like the sound of? 

Wooosssssshhhh

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Wooosssssshhhh

😂

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, slippers said:

How do people pluck these random names out hat? Just search a random team and pick a player they like the sound of? 

Better than the CB we were linked with, Lee Cooper. 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Better than the CB we were linked with, Lee Cooper. 

An unnamed French Connection linked now.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tommy said:

An unnamed French Connection linked now.

Too expensive for our budget.

Now looking at George Asda

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Too expensive for our budget.

Now looking at George Asda

Good. Could be worse with Jack & Jones from Ibrox.

Share this post


Link to post

Morecambe midfield maestro Ben Pringle, another that's caught the eye (an old cunt as well which fits the remit) 👍

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Good. Could be worse with Jack & Jones from Ibrox.

Pepe would be a good shout 

Share this post


Link to post

Out of Contract Players.

Scotland selection:

Jackson Irvine

Allan Campbell (fee required)

Ilkay Durmus

Efe Ambrose

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

English Championship selection:

Dom Hyam

Jordan Rhodes

Murray Wallace

Tom McIntyre

Clark Robertson

Marley Watkins

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB2

English League One selection:

Reece Burke

Donald Love

Aiden McGeady

Will Keane

Andrew Shinnie

Chris Maguire

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB3

 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Tommy said:

An unnamed French Connection linked now.

Love Gene Hackman.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Out of Contract Players.

Scotland selection:

Jackson Irvine

Allan Campbell (fee required)

Ilkay Durmus

Efe Ambrose

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

English Championship selection:

Dom Hyam

Jordan Rhodes

Murray Wallace

Tom McIntyre

Clark Robertson

Marley Watkins

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB2

English League One selection:

Reece Burke

Donald Love

Aiden McGeady

Will Keane

Andrew Shinnie

Chris Maguire

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB3

 

None of the above are Fashion Puns. 

Poor show Tord.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Good. Could be worse with Jack & Jones from Ibrox.

Is Jones still at Ibrox? I suspect he'll be punted this summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Out of Contract Players.

Scotland selection:

Jackson Irvine

Allan Campbell (fee required)

Ilkay Durmus

Efe Ambrose

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

English Championship selection:

Dom Hyam

Jordan Rhodes

Murray Wallace

Tom McIntyre

Clark Robertson

Marley Watkins

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB2

English League One selection:

Reece Burke

Donald Love

Aiden McGeady

Will Keane

Andrew Shinnie

Chris Maguire

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB3

 

Like what I've seen of Durmus . I'd take the top 3 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Is Jones still at Ibrox? I suspect he'll be punted this summer. 

On loan to Sunderland. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Is Jones still at Ibrox? I suspect he'll be punted this summer. 

Had it not been for his hun tendencies I think he would of been a really decent signing in all honesty. 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

On loan to Sunderland. 

Oh aye. He scored a decent goal for them if I remember rightly not long after signing.  

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, slippers said:

Had it not been for his hun tendencies I think he would of been a really decent signing in all honesty. 

I always thought he flattered to deceive at Kilmarnock. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

None of the above are Fashion Puns. 

Poor show Tord.

He did put Efe Ambrose in though, and one joke is probably enough.

Share this post


Link to post

Close friend of mine is a Geordie I met through uni. 
 

He's close mates with that Chris Allans brother, going to get him to give me the scoop on a move. 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Jordan Rhodes

He's apparently signing for Huddersfield

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...