1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

May as well add Glass to the list along with our next manager too. Yes our recruitment could be better but we will always sign players that end up being duds.

Must be said that overall I am far from impressed with our signings & rumoured signings under him so far.

Some are getting @Wester Hailes Skins type exaggerated excitement over all three confirmed signings so far but same folk would ridicule him had they been Hearts signings 

I genuinely think Glass is more Cormack puppet than his own man.

Really sad that I genuinely had more hope in Mcinnes making surprise/good signings than I do now with Cormack/Glass. Even with use of hindsight.

Just feels like it’s a game of championship manager for Cormack.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 2
49 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Really sad that I genuinely had more hope in Mcinnes making surprise/good signings than I do now with Cormack/Glass. Even with use of hindsight.

What after 2 months?, over Milne sycophantic love in with McInnes over 8 years?, you can’t form an opinion writing off glass that quick for fuck sake, give the man time to let his team form first, wait till the reshuffle in Gunn and see who we get in for head of recruitment, let him have at least 2 transfer windows to see what type of player he buys and how his training regime betters the players, let’s see if he has any tactical nouse before you write him off straight away. Could be shite, could be brilliant, we will know soon enough.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

What after 2 months?, over Milne sycophantic love in with McInnes over 8 years?, you can’t form an opinion writing off glass that quick for fuck sake, give the man time to let his team form first, wait till the reshuffle in Gunn and see who we get in for head of recruitment, let him have at least 2 transfer windows to see what type of player he buys and how his training regime betters the players, let’s see if he has any tactical nouse before you write him off straight away. Could be shite, could be brilliant, we will know soon enough.

Just going by actual signings & ‘rumoured’ & confirmed linked signings. 
Nothing to suggest things have improved in any way really imo just delusional hope fed by a snake oil salesman 

9 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Someone had a list of all McInnes signings in another thread somewhere.

His good and average signings combined were still outnumbered by the complete pish he brought in here over the years.

Mental the sheer amount of dross that got brought in over the years. How Russ Richardson kept a job as "head of recruitment" for so long I'll never know

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Getting your "i was right" defence in early in case Glass doesnt work out.

Years of Mcinnes and Milne hate and now Glass within 2 months is pish as is Cormack.

Which manager who was available and realistic would you have been happy with when Mcinnes left? One that you would have "backed" for longer than 2 months? 

• Upvote 3
9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It's still May. The season finished last week

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Context. If they were offered similar terms down south or elsewhere then in all likelihood they would not choose to up sticks to Aberdeen, ya clown ??

How's that then?  Where would you rather live - Aberdeen or some shithole like Doncaster or Rotherham?  

In fact don't answer that you live in Perth so already know the answer ?

10 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why don’t we wait until the signings are made, the season kicks off & a bit of time has passed before judging?

FWIW, I didn’t want Glass as manager & I don’t think it will work out the way we hope, but I’m at least going to give him a chance to prove me wrong.

You don’t seem willing to do that, hardly fair? 

37 minutes ago, NEM said:

How's that then?  Where would you rather live - Aberdeen or some shithole like Doncaster or Rotherham?  

In fact don't answer that you live in Perth so already know the answer ?

To be fair if you played for either of those clubs it doesn’t mean you’d need to stay in the actual city/town. Yorkshire is lovely in parts. 

Sydney Van Hooijdonk (son of former Celtic striker Pierre) out of contract at NAC Breda so available for free, wants to move to UK although would prefer prefer to go to Englamd, has scored 16 in 31 games in Dutch first division, 6ft 2, loves to hit a free kick just like his old man. Still got as lot he can improve on but plenty potential and perfect project for Russell to improve and make him better so we can sell him onto England in a couple of years when he has gained more experience and improved into al all round striker.  

11 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Sydney Van Hooijdonk (son of former Celtic striker Pierre) out of contract at NAC Breda so available for free, wants to move to UK although would prefer prefer to go to Englamd, has scored 16 in 31 games in Dutch first division, 6ft 2, loves to hit a free kick just like his old man. Still got as lot he can improve on but plenty potential and perfect project for Russell to improve and make him better so we can sell him onto England in a couple of years when he has gained more experience and improved into al all round striker.  

Think he is looking for a move down under!!

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Decent shout for an out of the box option! Plus the club would make money on letters on the shirt

7 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Getting your "i was right" defence in early in case Glass doesnt work out.

Years of Mcinnes and Milne hate and now Glass within 2 months is pish as is Cormack.

Which manager who was available and realistic would you have been happy with when Mcinnes left? One that you would have "backed" for longer than 2 months? 

I have absolutely nothing against Glass as he’s just a puppet.

All my wrath will be directed at Cormack if he doesn’t back him with a big budget. Bigger than any he gave McInnes.

I won’t aim any wrath at Glass until he’s had a full season & 2 transfer windows under his belt. 
As I said in the thread on the very subject. So you’re full of shite making things up to suit again

• Dildo 1
4 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Watched him in the playoff final against Nijmegen and played well, he scored in the rounds previous as well, he does goals and is young. Good shout