35 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I have absolutely nothing against Glass as he’s just a puppet.

All my wrath will be directed at Cormack if he doesn’t back him with a big budget. Bigger than any he gave McInnes.

I won’t aim any wrath at Glass until he’s had a full season & 2 transfer windows under his belt. 
As I said in the thread on the very subject. So you’re full of shite making things up to suit again

This is your speciality!

• Dildo 1

6 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

not gonna sign for us 

far too good looking( not in the homosexual way) we only get the davie dodds/ Sloth types

That's gay

5 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Sydney Van Hooijdonk (son of former Celtic striker Pierre) out of contract at NAC Breda so available for free, wants to move to UK although would prefer prefer to go to Englamd, has scored 16 in 31 games in Dutch first division, 6ft 2, loves to hit a free kick just like his old man. Still got as lot he can improve on but plenty potential and perfect project for Russell to improve and make him better so we can sell him onto England in a couple of years when he has gained more experience and improved into al all round striker.  

Exactly the kind of player we should be looking at. Perfect age and a really exciting singing that would be. 

23 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Explain why, in ALL likelihood? 

On similar terms you say

A number of reasons, not least because folk use words consisting entirely of capital letters in the middle of a sentence. Secondly, a city that a raging lunatic like thon Rocket hoor calls home clearly isn't without issue. Thirdly, I just dont think people who aren't from there would see it as somewhere they would particularly want to live. 

Now, back on topic. 

Mainstandmoan has spoken…..

“Lots going on in the background. Very likely to be at least 1 signing announced this week. One of them likely to be Jackson Irvine. Maybe another as well, if we can include Kennedy in the deal. Things changing on a daily basis with agents playing hardball.

Griffiths deal officially dead.

Falkirk snooping around someone familiar to us as their new manager..............”

Im hoping the Kennedy part exchange is for McGrath.

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

“Lots going on in the background. Very likely to be at least 1 signing announced this week. One of them likely to be Jackson Irvine. Maybe another as well, if we can include Kennedy in the deal. Things changing on a daily basis with agents playing hardball.

Falkirk snooping around someone familiar to us as their new manager..............”

Jim Goodwin was trying to sign Kennedy on a pre-contract back in Jan 2019 when we went in for him so it would make sense to offer him as part of the deal as it just hasn't worked out for him up here.https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/conor-mccarthy-st-mirren-talks-21209873

Kennedy is someone who seems to have only done well when he plays for lesser clubs with no pressure but when he has been at any clubs with any expectation it hasnt worked out for him. Would be sensible move to just say this hasnt worked for either party and move on.

48 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

;)

1 hour ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Kennedy is someone who seems to have only done well when he plays for lesser clubs with no pressure but when he has been at any clubs with any expectation it hasnt worked out for him. Would be sensible move to just say this hasnt worked for either party and move on.

Kennedys a bottle job. Scared to take on a full back or take a shot at goal, scared to take a penalty in the shoot out against Livi. He's a heartless pussy who we need to move on. We've never improve with him in our ranks.

• Upvote 2
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

McGrath for Kennedy you talking about?

Not really.

McGrath is a “10” or maybe an 8.

Kennedy is a wide player.

I seem to remember Goodwin tried to sign Kennedy on a pre-contract the same January we actually stepped in and paid a fee.

Kennedy could easily play the 10 role for St Mirren. 

He's shite wide 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

McGrath for Kennedy you talking about?

Not really.

McGrath is a “10” or maybe an 8.

Kennedy is a wide player.

I seem to remember Goodwin tried to sign Kennedy on a pre-contract the same January we actually stepped in and paid a fee.

Is he though?

Did he not play more in 'the hole' for St. Johnstone? 

I always assumed it was McInnes playing positional tombola with him.

1 hour ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Jim Goodwin was trying to sign Kennedy on a pre-contract back in Jan 2019 when we went in for him so it would make sense to offer him as part of the deal as it just hasn't worked out for him up here.https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/conor-mccarthy-st-mirren-talks-21209873

Goodwin only joined St Mirren in June 2019......

Unless of course, he thought that Kennedy might fancy joining Alloa?

Irvine is a brillant signing if true.

I believe he'll be a great replacement for Ferguson. 

Some of us speculated Kennedy might be part of a deal for McGrath. I hope we aren't trying to sign Hendry. I'd rather we signed Devante Cole (Hibs are apparently after him now).

I wonder if Cormack was referring to Griffiths when he commented Aberdeen only want players that truly want to sign.

13 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Irvine is a brillant signing if true.

I believe he'll be a great replacement for Ferguson. 

Some of us speculated Kennedy might be part of a deal for McGrath. I hope we aren't trying to sign Hendry.

I wonder if Cormack was referring to Griffiths when he commented Aberdeen only want players that truly want to sign.

Irvine didn’t exactly shine on Saturday