Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Some of the Hibs fans on Hibs.net are claiming Irvine has signed for us. 

Apparently its being reported by a sports journalist on Twitter. Has anyone seen this?

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Some of the Hibs fans on Hibs.net are claiming Irvine has signed for us. 

Apparently its being reported by a sports journalist on Twitter. Has anyone seen this?

Very plausible, given that Hibs may have to cut cloth even allowing for a couple of sales.

What would be particularly funny would be if the Thumb has snubbed us in hope of remaining at Tinksville or, more likely, moving back to Leith, and neither happens.

He needn't bother grovelling to us with his tail between his legs if that ultimately became the case.

He can feck off to the nearest Ladbrokes pronto......

Share this post


Link to post

Before the Hobo said about him signing for us, a couple said he was away with the Australian national side. I'm aware contract details can be concluded over the internet these days but surely he would have been up to take a look around Cormack Park etc before committing himself either way? And in doing so have been spotted by someone?

The guy who posted it was then asked to name the journo on twitter that said he had signed for us. No reply has happened almost 24 hours down the line. A couple are calling it out as shite but almost 100% are also not particularly giving two fucks if it is true. 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Some of the Hibs fans on Hibs.net are claiming Irvine has signed for us. 

Apparently its being reported by a sports journalist on Twitter. Has anyone seen this?

He’s a very average player, so wouldn’t surprise me we are after him.

His age makes me doubt the possibility though, he doesn’t fit our criteria right now being under 30. Yes of course he would have practically zero sell on potential, so I guess that helps him fit the criteria anyway

  • Dildo on Bonnet 5
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Some of the Hibs fans on Hibs.net are claiming Irvine has signed for us. 

Apparently its being reported by a sports journalist on Twitter. Has anyone seen this?

Irvine was in several of this mornings papers raving about the Aussie about to take over at Celtic so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved there

  • Haha 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Irvine was in several of this mornings papers raving about the Aussie about to take over at Celtic so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved there

He's nae good enough for that haha

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Irvine was in several of this mornings papers raving about the Aussie about to take over at Celtic so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved there

No chance.

If that’s the level of player they’re signing there will be a levelling of the playing field. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Off subject , does anyone know if lee mcallister won last night.    

Yes he won.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Irvine was in several of this mornings papers raving about the Aussie about to take over at Celtic so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved there

I'd be very surprised 

Share this post


Link to post

Irvine’s a good player and probably about our level..... but we have plenty options in that area of the pitch and absolutely nobody for many other positions. Surely we aren’t signing the pony tailed fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Anyone got a link to the Journalist on twitter thats claiming Irvine has signed for Aberdeen?

Edited by super_al

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Thanks 

No problem Ted.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, super_al said:

Anyone got a link to the Journalist on twitter thats claiming Irvine has signed for Aberdeen?

Nope

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to think we will see some activity this week.  Mainstand guys “interesting” 10 days is now into its third week so maybe some deals to bring players in are being more problematic than first thought.   Ramirez to be the next signing ?  

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

  Mainstand guys “interesting” 10 days is now into its third week so maybe some deals to bring players in are being more problematic than first thought.  

Or maybe he's not as ITK as he claims? 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Or maybe he's not as ITK as he claims? 

I wouldn't write him off, he's been pretty reliable over the years... the only think he said for certain, is that we're working hard on a number of deals behind the scenes.  We don't usually do the bulk of our business until late on... most players will be holding out for the best deal they can get at this time of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I wouldn't write him off, he's been pretty reliable over the years... the only think he said for certain, is that we're working hard on a number of deals behind the scenes.  We don't usually do the bulk of our business until late on... most players will be holding out for the best deal they can get at this time of the year.

Yeah it’s great to have these guys that are so ITK that they can tell us we are working hard on a number of deals behind the scenes to all but those ITK in a window where we basically have to build a full team 🤣

 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

According to Sky now,Robertson almost certain to join Portsmouth,despite interest from Aberdeen and Poland.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

According to Sky now,Robertson almost certain to join Portsmouth,despite interest from Aberdeen and Poland.

Ace

But, its still worrying that our new management team deemed him worthy of playing for the famous

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

According to Sky now,Robertson almost certain to join Portsmouth,despite interest from Aberdeen and Poland.

Good news if true. 

He’s not an upgrade on Considine, which is what we need.

The worry is, if Robertson was deemed plan A, who the hell is plan B? 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Good news if true. 

He’s not an upgrade on Considine, which is what we need.

The worry is, if Robertson was deemed plan A, who the hell is plan B? 

Devlin at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

According to Sky now,Robertson almost certain to join Portsmouth,despite interest from Aberdeen and Poland.

The best bit of transfer news to appear on here this summer i'd wager

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Ace

But, its still worrying that our new management team deemed him worthy of playing for the famous

According to the Independent, Glass went back in and made a fresh approach and offer as he saw him as a priority signing but it still looks like he is going to choose Pompey.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/aberdeen-poland-paul-cook-israeli-premier-league-ipswich-b1857455.html

 

 

Edited by SupportmeansSUPPORT

Share this post


Link to post

What’s the chances of us looking at Liam Lindsay? He’s probably overpaid and on a good contract so maybe unlikely 

 

always seemed a decent player. Odd he is absolutely nowhere near the Scotland squad when we are capping considine, gallagher, hanlon, Hendry and playing guys out of position there

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

What’s the chances of us looking at Liam Lindsay? He’s probably overpaid and on a good contract so maybe unlikely 

 

always seemed a decent player. Odd he is absolutely nowhere near the Scotland squad when we are capping considine, gallagher, hanlon, Hendry and playing guys out of position there

Heading to Preston after a successful loan spell apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

According to the Independent, Glass went back in and made a fresh approach and offer as he saw him as a priority signing but it still looks like he is going to choose Pompey.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/aberdeen-poland-paul-cook-israeli-premier-league-ipswich-b1857455.html

 

 

Borderline sacking offence that - begging a useless hun fairy to join 🤦🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

The best bit of transfer news to appear on here this summer i'd wager

Yeah it is, but it's also extremely concerning and disappointing that we even considered him in the first place, and disgusting that we went back in with a fresh approach. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...