14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not at all, just posting my thoughts on attention seeking wankers like you.

Fanny. 

I have helped inject a bit life back into this rumour forum. Mikey Devlin signs up for 6 months and Christian Ramirez is definitely  going to be a Dons player very soon. 
(I honestly didn’t think we would be able to sign Ramirez.... @Dad will be chuffed with this.

Enjoy your evening....you don’t sound like you had a good day.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 4
37 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have helped inject a bit life back into this rumour forum. Mikey Devlin signs up for 6 months and Christian Ramirez is definitely  going to be a Dons player very soon. 
(I honestly didn’t think we would be able to sign Ramirez.... @Dad will be chuffed with this.

Enjoy your evening....you don’t sound like you had a good day.

You’ve been here 5 minutes & you’re already the biggest pap on here.

The attention seeking is tragic 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

You won’t want to know about the Jackson Irvine rumour I heard from a certain Sheila from Australia? 

No, I think you are a tit and I couldn't give a fuck about Sheila from Australia unless she is getting her tits out and blowing me later.
If you need help with deleting your account, let me know 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

I only piss off those who are precious about what they read on a football banter forum. 

I wouldn’t like to see a few of you lot under pressure. The squeal’s would be deafening.

You're a poor bugger if trying to wind folk up online is how you get your kicks - you poor sad muppet - I'm sorry for you and I hope you get the help you need

I am a bit underwhelmed with the signings / re-signings so far.

Scott Brown - 36 and past it IMO.

JET - 30, 31 this year. Not entirely sure he has the work rate or desire to be a hit. Can show glimpses (so could Rory Fallon). Worry about his level of consistency.

Gallagher - 30, no issues with this signing. Solid SPL defender and should do well.

Rameriez - 30, bit of a left field signing, which I can understand if his stats were impressive, they're not. 

Gurr - 25, Atalanta 2 stalwart. No thanks!

McGinn - 34 when season starts. His best years are a distant memory.

Devlin - 27, absolutely baffling. Spent 3/4 of his time at Aberdeen injured. 

I just can't get excited about that list of signings, especially if you add Ferguson leaving into the mix  

Not exactly the new dawn we hoped for.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
50 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

JET - 30, 31 this year. Not entirely sure he has the work rate or desire to be a hit. Can show glimpses (so could Rory Fallon). Worry about his level of consistency.

Gallagher - 30, no issues with this signing. Solid SPL defender and should do well.

Rameriez - 30, bit of a left field signing, which I can understand if his stats were impressive, they're not. 

I just can't get excited about that list of signings, especially if you add Ferguson leaving into the mix  

Cormack needs new glass’s,  the cracks are beginning to show,  I agree they both aren’t setting the heather on fire, with the promised new don super signings.   I hope they’re not the new Punch and Judy, show.  

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Some of the signings and resignings I get - McGinn on reduced wages is fine for example - Devlin looks like a huge gamble but if he's not on much then might just be worth a punt but it's not exactly going to have the gruesome looking over their shoulders except in mockery - Ramirez is not a marquee striker at his best and that looks to be in the past- he's spent more time bench warming than playing as far as I can see. Cormack and Glass look like they talk the talk but when it comes to walking they're struggling.

3 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Some of the signings and resignings I get - McGinn on reduced wages is fine for example - Devlin looks like a huge gamble but if he's not on much then might just be worth a punt but it's not exactly going to have the gruesome looking over their shoulders except in mockery - Ramirez is not a marquee striker at his best and that looks to be in the past- he's spent more time bench warming than playing as far as I can see. Cormack and Glass look like they talk the talk but when it comes to walking they're struggling.

Devlin “a huge gamble”? It’s a 6 month deal ffs. How is that a huge gamble? 

• Upvote 3
22 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Devlin “a huge gamble”? It’s a 6 month deal ffs. How is that a huge gamble? 

The question is have they put something in the deal we can extend automatically if he actually stays fit and kicks on? Or if the bizarre happens will he use us for more wages get fit then leave for another club etc