Allan Campbell

Alexander interviewed by BBC....says they rejected " substantial bids" for Campbell about 10 days back. Doesn't elaborate on it so no idea if it was 2 or more separate bids or whether one club had 2 bids rejected. 

Either way, he still hasn't signed a pre-contract with anybody. Including the club/clubs involved in the above which suggests to me the player himself wasn't much interested in them either (surely if they couldn't buy him outright, they'd at least attempt to get him hooked up on a pre-contract??)

I'm finding it more and more bizarre that he's still available into February though. I'm guessing we just aren't interested?

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Alexander interviewed by BBC....says they rejected " substantial bids" for Campbell about 10 days back. Doesn't elaborate on it so no idea if it was 2 or more separate bids or whether one club had 2 bids rejected. 

Either way, he still hasn't signed a pre-contract with anybody. Including the club/clubs involved in the above which suggests to me the player himself wasn't much interested in them either (surely if they couldn't buy him outright, they'd at least attempt to get him hooked up on a pre-contract??)

I'm finding it more and more bizarre that he's still available into February though. I'm guessing we just aren't interested?

Basing this on nothing but my opinion, but I think we are probably interested in him.

If the huns or tims wanted him they would've made their move either in a bid or if that's rejected then a pre-contract. I think that rules that two out since neither has happened as far as we know.

That leaves us, Hearts and Hibs as potential destinations in Scotland. But until we can have our clear out and budget established for next season then we can be unsure if we can afford him.

He's in a holding pattern and I think England beckons.

10 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Basing this on nothing but my opinion, but I think we are probably interested in him.

If the huns or tims wanted him they would've made their move either in a bid or if that's rejected then a pre-contract. I think that rules that two out since neither has happened as far as we know.

That leaves us, Hearts and Hibs as potential destinations in Scotland. But until we can have our clear out and budget established for next season then we can be unsure if we can afford him.

He's in a holding pattern and I think England beckons.

He’ll end up at somewhere like Sunderland. 

• 3 months later...
Just now, Ten Caat said:

Gallagher would surely flatten him?

Gallagher has been absolutely rotten for Motherwell. Ever since he got the call up to the Scotland squad he’s completely gave up in the league and got too big for his boots thinking he was getting a move to Celtic to replace duffy. Personally I think singing him is a mistake but he’s got to be given time I guess 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Do you have a hangover after wrecking George Square last night min? 

Were you one of the two that got flattened after picking on an Asian guy for no reason other than being bigoted cunts? 

That Asian chap was quite right to deck the bigoted cunts. Wish he had kept going and finished off a few more. 

Be interesting to see what action wee Nic takes if any. Fan stadium ban for the huns required but I don't see her having the bottle.

• Upvote 1
Just now, AllyDon said:

That Asian chap was quite right to deck the bigoted cunts. Wish he had kept going and finished off a few more. 

Be interesting to see what action wee Nic takes if any. Fan stadium ban for the huns required but I don't see her having the bottle.

He dealt with the taller one beautifully. 

Quick one two to start with.  Then knocked him on his arse against the opposite wall after disentangling the useless fucker who thought it was a good idea to grab hold of his thighs. 

Nice work. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Quick one two to start with.  Then knocked him on his arse against the opposite wall after disentangling the useless fucker who thought it was a good idea to grab hold of his thighs. 

Nice work. 

I love the emphasis of the 1 2 ? absolute quality ? 

49 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nice work. 

And then the Asian lad straightened his jacket before swaggering away. Absolute quality with that added touch of class.

59 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

Link pls

On 2/3/2021 at 4:40 PM, Ernie McCracken said:

Allan Campbell would have to be off his fucking head to sign for us just now. 

So what you saying? We’re fkd & can only attract has beens now & no young players with potential should or would consider coming to us now.? Is this because McInnes has left, or because of the state he has left us in? 

I’m just curious as to your attitude towards who we could be expecting to sign & why it has gotten just so negative. Maybe we should just switch the lights off now before we waste any money speculating in summer

Edit... or has your opinion changed now McInnes is gone (just noticed date you posted)