Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Hornby chasing back to his own box to even get a look at the ball.

45 minutes left for McInnes. and I dont see him digging his way out of this one.

The era is over, even he knows. Docherty is his downfall but he's scared to let him go, needs a "hard man" crutch. Shame, I think he would excel on his own.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Another dire performance all round so far (bar Lewis).

Looks like we’ll find out soon enough if the rumours of a loss being the end of McInnes are true.

If it finishes 1-0 he’ll hide behind the penalty that horrible wee cunt Collum gave.

Well he’ll try to. 

He’ll forget to mention the 3 saves Lewis has made to keep it 1-0. 

Just now, DelMonte said:

Andrew Considine has regressed massively the past few months. Awful. 

Agree.

We need to look to replace him in the summer. 
Then again he’s the only contracted central defender we have. 

I reckon with a good manager we have the makings of a good team. Unfortunately we are stuck with a manager who thinks he's some kind of tactical genius and a chairman who thinks he's the fucking Hoff.

We have been utter pish since Cormack came in and he's been quite happy for it tick along the way it has. Rather than spend the money to get rid of a useless manager he felt it was more important to spend the guts of a million pounds on Hernandez. 

Cormack should not be exempt from criticism. The boys a fucking prick.

Same shit, different week. Obviously this is a cliche, and not a revelation, but just as much as the manager has to take responsibility for this, his players are routinely selling him down the river. Only 2 or 3 every week are getting pass marks, not enough are standing up to the challenge. Either it's because he's lost them, or they are just total pussies. Suppose, we won't know until/if a new manager comes in. 

Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

I reckon with a good manager we have the makings of a good team. Unfortunately we are stuck with a manager who thinks he's some kind of tactical genius and a chairman who thinks he's the fucking Hoff.

We have been utter pish since Cormack came in and he's been quite happy for it tick along the way it has. Rather than spend the money to get rid of a useless manager he felt it was more important to spend the guts of a million pounds on Hernandez. 

Cormack should not be exempt from criticism. The boys a fucking prick.

You do?

We have no strikers at all for next season and one (ageing and declining) central defender as things stand

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Need to try and take the ball down more instead of panicking and kicking it away aimlessly first time to no one 

I'm amazed at this

One of the basics you coach into a kid is look for a shirt before you make a 'pass'... you dont just aimlessly smack it in a random direction.

Half the time we're not even looking for a pass, the player is effectively just kicking the ball away to get rid of the responsibility.