Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

The only surprise to me is that we aren’t down by more than 1 (thanks to Lewis). Same shite as the previous few months. No forward threat, passes across the back line then a hoof up the pitch (or out of play most of the time) by Taylor. 

Mcgeouch is the only player that can pick a pass, but with no options is pretty much consistently going backwards. No words for McLennan's input since he came on.

massive 45 minutes that will tell all - if the players come out fighting there might be a chance of McInnes keeping his job. If it’s much of the same and he can’t inspire a change then the game is up.

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm amazed at this

One of the basics you coach into a kid is look for a shirt before you make a 'pass'... you dont just aimlessly smack it in a random direction.

Half the time we're not even looking for a pass, the player is effectively just kicking the ball away to get rid of the responsibility.

Yes quite agree it’s what bugs me most I’m all for clearing your lines when under pressure. But if not at least  try and do something with it.

Missing the basics. Two or three times Marciano has topped his kick outs down the middle, we aren't clever enough to have acted upon this. At corners, you always have somebody attacking the back post surely? So much is wrong it's irreversible, these players aren't good enough but they are being hamstrung by a poor manager who plays them out of position and tries to be too clever.