Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Thanks for fkn all McInnes. I was never fooled by your shite.

You were simply blessed with very fortunate timing/circumstances in your tenure.

As soon as there has been any kind of competition, even on a pretty shite level. You are easily found out.

Just fk off.

You're an idiot. 

No point in rewriting history, he's been a very good AFC manager. The last 2/3 years have been brutal in terms of football, and in terms of the fans being hopeful for silverware or Europe. 

I want him to do well. I really do. No personal grudge against the guy, he's just clearly too stubborn, or incapable of changing things to make us better. 

I despise the shite he speaks at times, I despise his idea of how football should be played, but I think he's a decent enough guy, simply earning way too much for the job he's doing. 

I dunno, when I heard his interview before the game today, he sounded desperate, not a trait I'd normally associate with him. I genuinely feel sorry for him, but in some ways, he only has himself to blame. 

The end of an era for sure, and I hope our next move is ambitious and we don't revert to type. Keep clear of the Scottish old boys, and I think fans would be interested. 

5 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Why, do we have some automatic right to it?

Why?

No, we don’t have any automatic right to anything - we have to earn it.

But with the 3rd biggest budget and wage structure, new training facilities, good squad size and players  who are absolutely capable... from our current position we should be pushing the shitest Celtic side since 2015/16.

1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Why?

No, we don’t have any automatic right to anything - we have to earn it.

But with the 3rd biggest budget and wage structure, new training facilities, good squad size and players  who are absolutely capable... from our current position we should be pushing the shitest Celtic side since 2015/16.

If they are so capable why are their performances so inadequate.