Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

I suspect a mutual consent agreement may well be getting agreed as we speak. McInnes won’t want two 2 successive sackings on his CV so will be talking to his solicitor tonight. Like Lennon, his reputation will only plummet if this is allowed to continue.

Not sure how these things work; does he get 50% of what he’s due as a pay off, or maybe we continue paying him until get gets a job elsewhere but where the fuck is he gonna get £17k a week anywhere else?

35 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

What was he saying?

Just being Stewart.  Cold measured facts.  Too many square pegs in round holes playing a formation that doesn’t work for us.  A formation that seems to have more to do with the players we have (this was after a cutting comment, totally accurate, about recruitment) but which then they themselves don’t believe in.  Result is a vacuum that actually invites pressure onto us.

sound familiar?

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Typical post from a female football fan. Should keep her trap shut and only open it for blow jobs and shouting that dinner is ready.

If your mate came out with the pish that bird came out with you'd grab him by the fucking throat. 

"If we wernae shite we'd be quite good"

Aye?

• Dildo 1
51 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m not suggesting I want him Consi, just saying who I think might get it.

I agree - zero point appointing someone like Tommy Wright, Stephen Robinson - I’d rather keep McInnes. 

Tommy Robinson would be an ace manager, crowds would be huge, I'd go every game, make it so.

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I don't speak to any celtic or rangers fans, works for me. Thinking of adding man utd fans to my list, my work is full of them, makes me scratch my head.

I think you'd find you have a lot in common with the average Rangers fan. Maybe time to reconsider your position.

Just now, daytripping said:

You could only dream of having kids, paedo. There's a reason you're hiding in a 3rd world jungle, think that's it. Kiddy fiddler.

PS Is hitler there?

Like to meet your hero?

4 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

Derek McInnes is a narcissistic charlatan.

His first few seasons he had all or majority of Huns/Hibs/Hearts/Utd in the Championship.

We have a massive wage budget. Rising year on year. At £9m pa currently I believe. By far the 3rd highest in the league.

Last 2 seasons we’ve been papped to 3rd by Killie and Motherwell. Embarrassing.

He’s overseen a holiday camp/ boys club atmosphere. That’s why the players have been on side so long.

AFC is easy street. Big wages and a jolly. Banter at training with very little actual quality coaching. How poor are we at corners and crossing? Horrific, seldom beat the first man.

How poor do we start matches? Zero tempo, sluggish, losing out to second balls.

No style of play. Pass it sideways between the back, then 5 yard pass into midfield and then back to the defender. Repeat process then lump forward.

Cormack Park has compounded easy street for the players. Now even more of a holiday camp. No coincidence our form has been shocking since CP opened.

A quality coach/manager would use those facilities to hammer home professionalism and properly coach and improve players.

We will see exactly the cretin McInnes is once he’s finally gone. Mark my words.

Excellent summary Sheepo I cannot fault it

The worrying thing is if McInnes doesn't  have the balls to had in his notice the club has two options 

1. We pay him off now .... lets say 800k to 1 million pay off 

2. We keep him on for next season  and fork out another 800K to 1 million salary for a man clearly out of his depth and taking the club nowhere 

If we fail to qualify for Europe perhaps are chairman might actually do something 

Things are bad when you sub the sub and give him a new contract, great work there 

Fuck all seen in terms of the players ability to pass and shoot .... 8 million training facility has not improved anything 

Easy wages at Aberdeen for going fuckall across the management team and players 

Aberdeen are any easy touch 

A lot of talk that we can’t afford to sack McInnes. Nonsense. If he stays we have to pay him his rumoured £17k a week anyway.

The real cost is what the new management team cost during the remaining 15 months of DMc’s contract.

I’m sure £4k a week gets you a decent manager. No way Goodwin (just as an example) is on that at St Mirren. I’m sure his contract doesn’t have long on it so he won’t be a lot in compensation.

13 hours ago, daytripping said:

You could only dream of having kids, paedo. There's a reason you're hiding in a 3rd world jungle, think that's it. Kiddy fiddler.

PS Is hitler there?

13 hours ago, daytripping said:

You stick to kittens, paedo. 

What an absolute state of a cunt you are. A pathetic individual. 

2 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

A lot of talk that we can’t afford to sack McInnes. Nonsense. If he stays we have to pay him his rumoured £17k a week anyway.

The real cost is what the new management team cost during the remaining 15 months of DMc’s contract.

I’m sure £4k a week gets you a decent manager. No way Goodwin (just as an example) is on that at St Mirren. I’m sure his contract doesn’t have long on it so he won’t be a lot in compensation.

Why wouldn't Goodwin be on that at St Mirren? They've just signed Brophy a few weeks back for precisely that sum.

I don't think we'd have to pay Goodwin anything like what we are coughing up for McInnes but he will be aware for sure how much Mcinnes is getting and he'd want a decent pay rise from what he currently receives. Id suggest we would be looking at maybe £7-8k/week but still a whopping great saving on what we are coughing up right now

3 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

I'm sure if he is on the rumored £17K a week that will surely be his maximum possible wage including all sorts of bonuses. If you stick him on gardening leave he'd likely be on less than half that. Still too much but not an amount that makes it too expensive to sack him all things considered.

Like most people on here I have nothing but goodwill for the man up to now, I actually feel a bit sorry that it's come to this but we are in terminal decline under him now and he is fresh out of ideas to turn the situation around, everything went stale, he's past his shelf life, etc.

He's been a good representative for our club and usually always conducted himself in the correct manner, I believe he has genuine affection for the club and he deserves to be treated with a bit of respect if this is the end of the road. 

If the board want to replace him they should do it respectfully, reach a settlement with him and let him go asap, no need to be fucking him about. If he goes now I'm sure he goes with the goodwill of all associated with AFC. If it's getting done, do it in the proper manner. He deserves that.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Redmist1903 said:

I'm sure if he is on the rumored £17K a week that will be his maximum possible wage including all sorts of bonuses. If you stick him on gardening leave he'd likely be on less than half that. Still too much but not an amount that makes it too expensive to sack him all things considered.

Like most people on here I have nothing but goodwill for the man up to now, I actually feel a bit sorry that it's come to this but we are in terminal decline under him now and he is fresh out of ideas to turn the situation around, everything went stale, he's past his shelf life, etc.

He's been a good representative for our club and usually always conducted himself in the correct manner, I believe he has genuine affection for the club and he deserves to be treated with a bit of respect if this is the end of the road. 

If the board want to replace him they should do it respectfully, reach a settlement with him and let him go asap, no need to be fucking him about. If he goes now I'm sure he goes with the goodwill of all associated with AFC. If it's getting done, do it in the proper manner. He deserves that.

Well said. He probably could have left a year or so ago with the goodwill of all. Would rather this doesnt drag on and get ugly