Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

11 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I'm sure if he is on the rumored £17K a week that will surely be his maximum possible wage including all sorts of bonuses. If you stick him on gardening leave he'd likely be on less than half that. Still too much but not an amount that makes it too expensive to sack him all things considered.

Have you actually read English's story on the BBC? He says has been speaking to someone within the club in the last week (it'll be around 10 days or so now). He specifically says that to punt McInnes and Doc right now will cost in excess of a million. He alluded to it again yesterday on radio shortbread

When you fire a manager the compo is based on his basic pay. Do the maths.....

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Have you actually read English's story on the BBC? He says has been speaking to someone within the club in the last week (it'll be around 10 days or so now). He specifically says that to punt McInnes and Doc right now will cost in excess of a million. He alluded to it again yesterday on radio shortbread

When you fire a manager the compo is based on his basic pay. Do the maths.....

He and Docherty have 16 months left on contracts right? 

1 million over those 16 months would be £62500 per month or just over 15k a week BETWEEN them to be paid off.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So could be £1,000,001?

That was 10 days ago so it will be a six figure sum now!?

I'm sure Tom English's source didn't go into the specifics of Del and Doc's contracts, probably was told it will cost around a 7 figure sum to get rid of the management team. That may even include Gordon Marshall, Barry Robson, Paul Sheerin.

40 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

That was 10 days ago so it will be a six figure sum now!?

I'm sure Tom English's source didn't go into the specifics of Del and Doc's contracts, probably was told it will cost around a 7 figure sum to get rid of the management team. That may even include Gordon Marshall, Barry Robson, Paul Sheerin.

Exactly.

If its 1 million pound compensation being paid to get rid of Mcinnes and Docherty , that 15k a week would suggest at most Mcinnes would be on 10k a week if he takes the majority of that.

If that figure included Marshall/Robson and Sheerin we dilute that further. 

The "over 1 million" is so vague that even if you say its 1.3 then Mcinnes is on nowhere near 17k a week!

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Exactly.

If its 1 million pound compensation being paid to get rid of Mcinnes and Docherty , that 15k a week would suggest at most Mcinnes would be on 10k a week if he takes the majority of that.

If that figure included Marshall/Robson and Sheerin we dilute that further. 

The "over 1 million" is so vague that even if you say its 1.3 then Mcinnes is on nowhere near 17k a week!

He said to punt McInnes  and Docherty would cost in excess of a million. Stop trying to throw in stuff that isn't there and get your head out of the sand

With what he was coming out with, both on the bbc website and on radio Scotland yesterday....it was patently obvious his source was none other than Cormack himself

• Dildo 1
13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He said to punt McInnes  and Docherty would cost in excess of a million. Stop trying to throw in stuff that isn't there and get your head out of the sand

With what he was coming out with, both on the bbc website and on radio Scotland yesterday....it was patently obvious his source was none other than Cormack himself

Why don’t you just tell us who confirmed to you he was on £17k a week?

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Why don’t you just tell us who confirmed to you he was on £17k a week?

Nobody....it was others who broke that his latest contract took him up to that figure. But with what I was told about his previous contract, I have absolutely no problem in believing it

My sources told me his previous contract was for £750k/year. Or about £14.5k/week

And of course I'm not revealing my sources. I'd never get told anything again fgs

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

If I was you, I would name them as its now been proven categorically that it is utter mince, eh?

The only thing that has been proven utter mince is everything that you post Millermong

You should consider going back on one of your hiatuses again. Permanent would be good

Or put up a poll against one of the people you arse so certain you are more popular than

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Nobody....it was others who broke that his latest contract took him up to that figure. But with what I was told about his previous contract, I have absolutely no problem in believing it

My sources told me his previous contract was for £750k/year. Or about £14.5k/week

And of course I'm not revealing my sources. I'd never get told anything again fgs

Of course whoever the “sources” are they routinely trawl through all the Internet forums to see if their dark secrets have revealed ??‍♂️

Or you made something up for attention and you’ve now been called out for talking shite and you have no answer for it.

• Dildo 1
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Of course whoever the “sources” are they routinely trawl through all the Internet forums to see if their dark secrets have revealed ??‍♂️

Or you made something up for attention and you’ve now been called out for talking shite and you have no answer for it.

I'm fairly certain one of my sources is the same source that another poster alluded to within the past fortnight.....

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'm fairly certain one of my sources is the same source that another poster alluded to within the past fortnight.....

Well it’s hardly a secret if your “source” is just telling everyone that the manager is on £17k a week, is it?

Or you’ve made it all up for attention. Wonder which it could be.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Well it’s hardly a secret if your “source” is just telling everyone that the manager is on £17k a week, is it?

Or you’ve made it all up for attention. Wonder which it could be.

I told you 10 minutes ago...my source told me about his previous contract not his current one

You are rapidly achieving equivalent mong status as the chinmeister

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Ok. Remove all but Mcinnes and Docherty.

Even at 1.3 million Mcinnes is on nowhere near 17k a week.

Just admit either your source is wrong or you have made it up